The Leader Couple ( Part 2 )

If You Could See Me Now

 

G D R A G O N & T A E Y E O N


 

“What?Another WGM? How come? You know, in that show I already married to Hyungdon-oppa.” Taeyeon said as her manager explained about her second appearance in WGM.

“Taeyeon-ah, that marriage only lasted for 3 months, and because the crew felt sorry for paired you up with Hyungdon-hyung, they are going to repay their guiltiness by having you again for the 2nd time.” Her manager explained.

“Don’t tell me we’re going to the MBC building right now.” Taeyeon guessed.

“You’re right, Taeyeon-ah, just look at the bright side, recently the news that tells you’re feeling lonely are spreading all over the internet, so maybe with these you wont feel lonely again.” Her manager keeps explaining about the Brightside for Taeyeon’s 2nd WGM. Taeyeon couldn’t do anything but to hear and obey him to sign the contract,

She suddenly became nervous and excited at the same time, her manager told her that the WGM crew will repay her with some guy who’s better than Hyungdon-oppa.And that’s why she cant wait for the first day of filming.

*

“Oppa, where’s my script?”Taeyeon asked as she enters the van to go to the WGM filming venue.

“Oh, you don’t get the script on the first episode Taeyeon-ah, so we’re going really natural here.” The manager explained.

“Mwoya?So how am I supposed to know who’s my husband is?” Taeyeon asked again.

“You’ll know when we arrive there, Taeyeon-ah.” Her manager replied.

“Jinjja, this is so different from last year WGM.” Taeyeon sighed in defeat and slumped down on hear seat, hoping that she’ll get good looking husband just like what Seohyun and Victoria did.

*

Taeyeon hesitately entered the café, and when she does, she is greeted by a loud “WOOOH!” Taeyeon turned to the source of the sound, and she blushed right at that time when she found out that BigBang is there.

Taeyeon’s facial expression is surprised and she really cant believe that one of her husband is a BigBang member? She hope this isn’t a prank.

Taeyeon walked closer to BigBang who is now standing in a line.

“Annyeonghaseyo SNSD Kim Taeyeon-imnida.” Taeyeon bowed her head, her face is now flushed and she’s now nervous as hell.

“Annyeonghaseyo, BigBang Imnida.” BigBang replied Taeyeon’s bow.

“So, Taeyeon-sshi! Long time no see!” Daesung said, giving Taeyeon a high-five, which quickly Taeyeon replied, as much as she loves Daesung, she really hopes he isn’t her husband, because when it comes to Daesung, she’s sure that this marriage will be loud and showing all Taeyeon’s anger towards him.
“Sunbaenim, first of all, I’d like to congratulate you for your success comeback!”Taeyeon said, trying to break the ice, they all then said thankyou before seated back in their seats.

“So, Taeyeon-sshi.” Taeyang try to break the ice.”You are here for WGM right?” He continued, Taeyeon shyly nodded, and replied with a simple “Nde.”

“Hows your impression when you see us here?” Seungri asked, being the MC of all variety shows.

“Im surprised, well until now…I am.”Taeyeon chuckled a bit, which they all joined in.

“So, do you have any idea whose your husband?” Jiyong asked, eyeing Taeyeon suspiciously.

Taeyeon looked around her table, its really like a dream to have one of this guys to be one of her husband, well out from Daesung and Seungri, of course.
“Oeb…oebseo.” Taeyeon replied hesitately.

“Aish, jinjja?I am going to be your husband!”Daesung said in a serious tone.

“WAE?” Taeyeon blurted out, cant believe what she just hear.

Everyone, including the PD laughed.

“Aniya, its not going to be Daesung.” TOP said in his usual deep voice.

“He have something common like you.” He continued.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, something in common?

“Like what?” She asked again.

“Like you, he’s just like you, something in common like you.”Taeyang then explained.

Hearing this at first Taeyeon thought its Taeyeang because maybe just maybe, they have something in common like, good voice?

“Give me more details.”Taeyeon asked.

“Its okay if he become selfish, because he’s like you.” Seungri continued, earning a smack from GD.

“Im not selfish….”Taeyeon muttered.

“Lets just say, he takes all the responsibilities for BigBang, if we get scolded, then he should be in the front, but if we got an award, we have to let him do the speech.”Taeyang explained.

Taeyeon then starts to wander her eyes around the room to all the BigBang members. The first one is, GDragon, the leader of BigBang.

Wait.

Taeyeon stopped her track at GD. He can be selfish, but he’s responsible for BigBang. It must be the….

“G-Dragon Sunbaenim?” Taeyeon blurted out.

“WAH!” Everyone except GD said, clapping their hands.

“See, she must realize that she’s selfish.”Daesung said.

“Aniya!” Taeyeon and GD quickly said in unison, all of them then are quiet.

“Uwah! Jinjja! This is really a leader telepathy!After they know that they’re going to be husband and wife, they are suddenly so in sync!” Daesung announced, earned a laugh from everyone, and of course making the newlyweds turn crimson red.