How To Return A Call by Kim Jongin.

If You Could See Me Now

K A I & K R Y S T A L


“YAH KIM JONGIN WHERE ARE YOU!?” Kai gulped as soon as he heard that voice entering his ears, not just him but the rest of EXO members.

“Im…im in the middle of filming, I call you later okay?” Kai quickly replied, he’s about to hang up, but she’s faster than he thought.

“LATER!? OH MY GOD! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THAT!?” Kai sighed when he heard that her wrath is now taking over.

“Can we…pause the filming for a minute?”Chanyeol insisted, because damn even Kai didn’t put her on speaker phone, everyone can hear it.

“I promise, I’ll call you later, okay? Im in the middle of filming so, please…understand me…”Kai whispered on the phone.

“I THINK YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD UNDERSTAND ME!” And with that the caller hung up. Kai sighed and put his phone back to his pocket, Tao patted his shoulders.

“Can we continue?” The PD asked, Kai nodded. But then, the PD assistant whispered something to the PD, and he nodded.

“Wait a second guys, we have a guest, Kai you can call the earlier person back.” The PD said and he nodded, he then quickly reach for his phone again, but then the door of the studio opened.

“Come on, just smile a little, you look horrible like that.” All the EXO members face light up when they heard Amber’s voice.

“You’re going to be in front of the camera’s~”Luna’s clear voice can also be heard, and not long after that they saw f(x) entering the studio. The first is Amber, Sulli, and then theres Luna and Victoria who is calming Krystal down.

“Come on baby, we all are busy.Dont be like that, he’ll return your calls.”Victoria said, tucking a strand of hair behind Krystal’s ear.

All the EXO member is now looking at Kai. They are surprised that f(x) are here.

“Annyeonghaseyo, f(x) are you ready for your filming?” The PD of EXO Showtime asked. All the f(x) members then turned their heads to the PD, and is also surprised that EXO are there.

“Oh! Annyeoghaseyo, PD-nim. Of course we are, I see our turn is after EXO?”Victoria asked. The PD nodded, “Yes, and now you can go to hair and make up first.”

All the f(x) members nodded. Except Krystal, she is sending dead glares to the guy who’s wearing a grey hoodie, and his head is bowed down.

“I just cant believe that he ignored all of my calls, he also said that he’s going to return it, but he never did that! What a liar!” Krystal suddenly snapped in English while walking to the hair and make up room.

“Soojung-ah, Soojung-ah” All the other f(x) members are following her and trying to calm her down.

The EXO members stayed quiet for a long minute.

“We forgot to greet our sunbaes….”Chen suddenly said.

And everyone then start to get loud by saying “Oh we forgot!” “Oh crap!”
“We should really apologize later.” The PD laughed a bit.

“That’s okay, I can see that f(x) is not in a really good mood, so you must feel a lil shocked.” The PD said. They all nodded.

“Krystal-sunbaenim glares are really dead.” Sehun blurted out.

“Indeed.” Chanyeol added.

“Kai, have you called that person back? We still have time if you want to return the call.” The PD said, everyone is now looking at Kai and the PD.

“Excuse me for a second.” Kai said, he then took out his phone out from his pocket and start dialing the number that called him a few minutes ago.

He walked to the hair and make up room, and stand still in front of the door.

“What is he doing?”The PD asked,

“Returning his call.”Chen said, with a big grin on his face.

“But he’s standing still in front of—“

“WHAT NOW!?” The door is suddenly slammed open with a fuming Krystal with her phone on her ears. She is surprised to see Kai right in front of her.

“Im sorry for not answering, and returning your calls earlier. Ive been really busy this week, I’ll make it up to you, Soojungie.”He said still talking to with his phone even though they’re facing each other.

Krystal pouted, “I hate you.” She said, she’s not fuming anymore.

“I really really hate you!”She continued, giving him her dead glare again.

“I know, but I love you.” Kai replied with his warmest smile ever.

And this made all the EXO and the PD “Aww”-ed.

“Come here.” Kai said, he hung up the phone, and put it back into his pocket before pulling Krystal into a warm hug.

“You’re really lucky this time, Jongin!”Everyone can hear Sulli from the hair and makeup room.

“Im always lucky,Jin! I always know how to make her love me again!”He replied, and plant a kiss on Krystal’s head.