Lucky&Unlucky;.

If You Could See Me Now

K A I & K R Y S T A L

+ T A E M I N 


 

“What the is wrong with you, hyung!?” Kai pushed Taemin to the nearest wall, grabbing his collar with his eyes that show much anger.

Taemin just scoffed, “What did I do, Jongin-ah?Is there something bothering you?”  He said with his sarcastic tone.

“You ing know that I like her!” Kai growled, giving Taemin a push again.

“And so? You didn’t tell her.” Taemin said as if nothing is wrong.

“You do know I love her!” Kai growled again, getting a scoff from Taemin.

“She doesn’t even know about it, Jongin-ah. “Taemin said with his calm yet teasing tone.

See, Taemin and Kai is very close, just like real bro’s. Kai always tells his secrets to Taemin, and of course one of them is about who contains Kai’s heart.

But what Kai didn’t know is, that who owns his heart, is the same person that owns Taemin’s heart. When it comes to love, this two people wont surrender to each other, Kai always gives her the best thing that he can do, but because he’s a rookie group, he cant spend much time with her.

On the lucky side, Taemin spends a lot of time with her, because their management somehow likes to collaborate them together. And this makes Taemin had one step ahead on Kai.

And this made Kai more angry after seeing their special stage tonight, Taemin ing kissed her, even if its not on the special places, still Kai feels like his brother just stabbed him.

“And Jongin-ah. I forgot to tell you something, I like her too, my brother.” Taemin continued.This made Kai anger boiled up, without wasting any minute, he give Taemin a punch on his face.

“You ing bastard!” Kai yelled right in front of his face, and seems that luck is really on Taemin side.

“Oh my god.” A familiar girl voice can be heard, and this made Kai and Taemin looked at the source of the voice.

“Jongin-ah! What the hell are you doing!” She yelled and run to them, pushing Kai away.

Taemin just smirked.” What the hell did you do, Jongin-ah?” He gave him a teasing chuckle.

“Stay away from that bastard, Soojung-ah. You’ll never knew what he can do to you one day.”Kai said with his sharp voice.

“Jongin-ah, what are you trying to say? You are the one who punch him, now who is the bastard!?” Krystal replied, helping Taemin to sit on the couch.

“Its because of his own fault!” Kai shouted at Krystal.

“Its not mine, you have no reason to be angry, Jongin-ah.” Taemin said again, his tone is still teasing.

“I like you, Soojung-ah.I really like you, and I cant resist myself when we’re having that special stage, mianhae Soojung-ah.” Taemin said, his tone sounded fake to Kai.

“Don’t believe him, Soojung. Don’t ever believe him.” Kai shouted at both of them.

“Op…pa…”Krystal stuttered with her words, of course she’s in shock right now, she never knew that Taemin likes her. Krystal glanced at Kai, his eyes looked like he’s pleading.

“I…I like you too.” Krystal said, still looking at Kai. Kai’s eyes looked like he’s feeling betrayed.Krystal then looked at Taemin who is laying on the couch, she gives him her sweetest smile.

Kai ruffled his hair.”Jung Soo Jung.” He said, with his icy tone.

Krystal looked at Kai, avoiding to look right into his eyes, because deep inside Krystal heart, she cant see Kai in pain.

“For the record.”Kai said, inhaling a large amount of air.

“I like you too.” He continued, and quickly walked to the door, without looking to Krystal and Taemin again.

Anger, pain, betrayal, and other feelings are now mixed as one.

To calm this down, he know where he should go.

To a place that he and Krsytal shared, the SM Building rooftop.


Annyeonghaseyo everyone!

First thing first, happy new year 2013! I hope you all have a good year :D

You know where this fanfic is inspired, its because of the TaeStal moments at Gayo Daejen 2012.

Forgive me, im a KaiStal shipper, but seeing both of them i just want to say "CUTE!"

and i like how Taemin kind of looked like Kai yesterday, i was really hoping a KaiStal moment.

Please, Let it Happen! kkkk~