My First Kiss

If You Could See Me Now

K A I & K R Y S T A L


 

‘So, be honest here, who already got their first kiss?” MC Dongwook asked, everyone looked surprised with the question, but then he continued.

“Im not going to ask you who is your first kiss, just raise your hands.” And this made all of them relieved, one by one started to raise their hands.

Right now, SHINee, f(x), and EXO-K are being the guest stars for Strong Heart, since it first started, all that MC Dongwook talks is about Love.

Well maybe he is curious that these young people seems to be careless with Love. Although he knew that dating is forbidden in their company.

All the SHINee members have raised up their hands.

“Wow, SHINee here really seems to be a gentleman.” MC Dongwook said,

“Or maybe a real byuntae.”MC Dongyeop blurted out, earning a laugh from everyone.

“Yah, did you got your first kiss already?” Onew tried to stand for his group, adding a chuckle at the end

“Of course, once a dolphin kissed me, so its my first kiss.” MC Dongyeop replied, and of course everyone laughed again.

“Minho-sshi, who is your first kiss?” MC Dongwook asked, and this made Minho eyes widened and he suddenly blushed.

“Yah! You said no questions!” Minho protested everyone now laughed.

“Aish okay then, okay lets move to f(x).”MC Dongwook said, he starts to put his attention to f(x) members, and then both of the MC said in unison.

“UWAAAH!” And this made everyone curious.

“Look what we have here, f(x) Krystal still didn’t het her first kiss?”MC Dongwook said, and this made Krystal blushed a little.

“Yah, you can replace the dolphin if you want to.”MC Dongyeop blurted out again, and then they started to laugh again.

“Krystal-sshi, why didn’t you get your first kiss yet, everyone in your group already got it.”MC Dongwook asked.Krystal fiddled with her fingers.

She then chuckled nervously.

“You know…when I entered the company im still young, and so…I don’t have any time for that thing.”Krystal said while she is blushing.

Everyone chuckled.

“Why can your members got it, yah Luna-sshi, with whom did you do it?” MC Dongwook then said, earning a laugh and a “YAH!!!” From Luna.

“I think its not my time yet.”Krystal then chuckled.

“She never tells us the truth!” Suddenly Sulli blurted out, made everyone attention to Krystal.

“Yah! Mwoya!” Krystal turned around to Sulli, and she gave her a death glare.

Everyone in the studio laughed.

”Now, Krystal-sshi, please be honest to us.”MC Dongwook said in a serious tone.

“I am! I didn’t got my first kiss yet!” Krystal said with a chuckle.

“Yah, we should get moving on before she give us a death glare like she gives one to Sulli-sshi.”MC Dongyeop said, everyone again laughed, and Krystal just buried her face in her hands.

‘Now, for EXO.”MC Dongwook said, and then they both gasped when they saw Kai didn’t raise his hand.

“Yah! What happened here, the maknae got his first kiss, while you didn’t!?” MC Dongwook joked.

Kai shysly nodded,while Sehun is chuckling and blushing at the same time.

“Kai-sshi, why?”MC Dongwook asked.

“Didn’t find the right moment yet.”Kai replied shyly again.

“Yah! That’s why he eyes Krystal-sshi when we asked her why she didn’t get her first kiss yet!” MC Dongyeop added.

Everyone said an “OOOOH” together.

“Kai-sshi, what is your ideal type of girl?” MC Dongwook asked.

Kai just chuckled.”Humm…tall, beautiful inside and out, mysterious.” Kai replied while blushing.

“How tall!?” MC Dongyeop asked. Kai is now thinking, while in the back row Amber, Key, Taemin, Victoria, Baekhyun, and SuHo are chuckling, knowing where this conversation is going.

“Hmm…around 165cm maybe, not to tall.”Kai said, chuckling and feeling shy.

“Long hair or Short hair?” MC Dongwook asked.

“Humm…it doesn’t matter, but maybe long?” Kai replied again. The others in the back are chuckling more loudly, Kai is too innocent for this.

“Pale skin or Tanned skin?” MC Dongyeop  asked again.

“Doesn’t matter, but maybe….pale…”Kai hesitately answered.

“Krystal-sshi, how tall are you?” MC Dongyeop asked.

Krystal who is not focused and also as innocent as Kai, blurted out something that will change her “Huh?Im 165.” Krystal replied innocently, everyone cheered, even all the members except Kai and Krystal now laughed and clapped.

And then it hits both of Kai and Krystal, they looked at each other and gulped.

“See! See! See! 165cm, long hair, and pale skin, Kai-sshi you found your ideal type of girl, its f(x) Krystal, now you two….KISS!” MC Dongwook said full of energy, and then he high-fived with Dongyeop, the others are laughing even more louder.

And even, they started to chant “ KISS KISS KISS KISS” which followed by all the audience in the studio.

Krystal and Kai are now both red as tomato, they even cant believe their friends for chanting such words.

“Ani…aniya, we can do that!” Kai nervously said, and automatically Krystal turned to him, wrong move, Krystal, wrong move.

“Yah! Look! Krystal-sshi just give Kai a death glare as if she wants to do it.” MC Dongyeop said, the studio is now loud, Krystal is just more red than before, and so are Kai.

“Aniya! That’s not what I mean!”Krystal try to cover herself.

Suddenly Taemin, and Amber walked down to them, and pulled them to the center of the stage.

“Now you two should kiss!” Amber said, followed by a clapping Taemin.

“Yah!”Kai and Krystal protested.

Then the chanting starts again, “Yah! Its just the kiss on the cheek, why are you two so nervous? You already had a lot of people who ship you.” MC Dongwook said.

‘Mwoya!?” Krystal is surprised, while Kai just bowed his head down, he is nos blushing hard.

“Yah! Didn’t you know the Arcadians?Its because you two share a moment at the SMTOWN LA!” MC Dongwook explained.

“YAAAH!” Kai suddenly said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

“Oh! Kai knows about that!” Sehun blurted out followed by the other EXO members.This earned a round of applause from everyone.Kai is now as red as a tomato.

“And you did choose Kai-sshi as your favorite member in EXO, right Krystal-sshi?” MC Dongwook continued.

“That’s totally true!” All the f(x) members said, Krystal just bit the inside of her cheek, she is now really red.

“Okay! To stop the teasing, now Kai-sshi, just kiss her already!” MC Dongwook and Dongyeop said.

“Aniya! I cant do that!We cant do that, you know!” Kai protested, he glanced at Krystal who is just bowing her head down.

“Here, you’re good at playing games right?” MC Dongwook asked, before Kai can answer he continued.

“Lets play this game, rock, paper, and scissor. If you win then both of you can sit down, but if I win, then you have to kiss her,and she have to kiss you back.”MC Dongwook explained.

Kai opened his mouth to protest, but then, MC Dongyeop and the others start to say “Kai-bai-bo”

A paper from MC Dongwook, and a rock from Kai.The crowd cheered.

Krystal then shot her head up, her face is still as red as a tomato.

With a 1,2,3 Kai landed a kiss on Krystal’s cheek.

After that, Krystal closed her eyes and quickly kissed Kai’s cheek.

And that’s how Krystal and Kai got their first kiss.