17 Days After ( Part.2)

If You Could See Me Now

G D R A G O N & T A E Y E O N


 

“Yah, Taeyeon-ah, how many times do I have to told you, you should know the truth first before saying it to another person.” Jiyoung walked into the restaurant with a relieved and a pissed look.

“Yah, why are you suddenly scolding me like that? You know, I only heard it once, don’t blame me.” Taeyeon being the stubborn one replied.

“You see, Seunghyun-hyung doesn’t even have one special stage, I was really shocked when you told me that! Don’t ever do it again.”Jiyoung said, drinking his coke.

Taeyeon just scoffed.”You are suddenly being all sensitive here and there, Jiyoung-ah.”She said carelessly, and then she starts to eat again.

Jiyoung just rolled his eyes, he knews that both of them are stubborn, if he replies Taeyeon’s words, they might got into a fight.

“Lets go to the movies after this, shall we?” Taeyeon suddenly asked, all nice and sweet.Thats one thing that Jiyoung likes from Taeyeon, she can light up the mood quickly.

“Okay, what movie do you want to watch?”Jiyoung asked, grinning widely.

“I think I want to watch…” But then, Jiyoung’s ringtone cut Taeyeon off.

“Its my manager, wait a minute.” Jiyoung said and quickly walked out from the restaurant, Taeyeon just sighed, he is really busy, but that’s one that Taeyeon likes from Jiyoung.

*

“Yah! Seungri, be serious now! Where are your brothers?” Taeyeon is pissed off by the annoying Seungri on the phone.

“Oh, you mean GD? He is not home yet, Taeyeon-noona.”He said with his annoying laugh.

“YAH! Of course he is not home yet! If he’s there I might not be able to call you like this!” Taeyeon half shouted to the phone, its already half an hour, and Taeyeon still got no information from Seungri.

Jiyoung had left 1 hour ago, he told her that his manager need him, there’s something that he has to know or what so ever.So, Taeyeon is now alone at the mall, still doing her window-shopping.

“Yah Seungri, who is that?Is that Taeyeon?” A voice on the phone asked, Seungri just lazily said “Yeah.”

“Yeoboseyo, Taeyeon-ah, where are you now?” This time is a deep voice, and she knews that its Seunghyun’s.

“Geez, Thank God, I was stuck with Seungri being all annoying, im still at the mall, come on, what does he wants the most?” Taeyeon quickly asked.

“I don’t know…he wants everything…right now he’s craving for the new iTouch.”Seunghyun replied.

“Mwo!?iTouch!?Ck, Jiyoung really knew good and expensive things.” Taeyeon reacted.Hearing this, Seunghyun just laughed.

“Yah, Taeyeon-ah. That’s what I found out about him, but Youngbae said he is planning to buy a new pair of sneakers.” He then continued.

“And what did Daesung said?”Taeyeon rolled her eyes,she is now entering a shoe store.

“Well…Daesung said he wants a lava lamp.”Seunghyun said chuckling.

“Mwo!?What kind of person am I dating?”Taeyon chuckled too. After chitchatting  a bit with Seunghyun, Taeyeon finally hung up and starts to exploring the shoe store.

“Excuse me, miss…can i….Omo!”The store clerk is surprised when she found out that Taeyeon is here.

“Shhh!”Taeyeon made a sign with her finger to keep quiet, the store clerk understands and start to help Taeyeon with her request.

“Its for…GDragon, you know what kind of shoes he likes, right?” Taeyeon bluntly asked.The store clerk eyes just widened, she is really happy that the rumor about GD and Taeyon dating is confirmed by Taeyon itself. She nodded and quickly walk to the racks where GD’s favorite shoes are placed.

Taeyeon smiled to herself, she pointed at the top of the rack, saying “That one.”

And then she walked out of the store with a proud smile.She was about to call her manager to pick her up, but she stopped when she saw a lava lamp on the display of a store. You know, she loves GD that much.

*

“SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA TIFFANY-AH!” Everyone shouted as Tiffany entered the restaurant that SM Ent had paid for Tiffany’s birthday. There are also other groups from other management at Tiffany’s birthday this year, including Big Bang, CNBlue, KARA, 2PM, 2AM, and etc.

“Oh My God!” Tiffany gasped, she never knew that they’ll made her a surprise party like this. Everyone then started to say Happy Birthday to her personally. And now its time for dinner! Sure everyone is excited, and everyone is mingling with each other, Seohyun is of course mingling with Yonghwa, her ex-husband, which is now rumored that they’re dating. SME baby, Krystal Jung is hanging out with the dancing machine, Kai. Victoria is enjoying her time with Nickhun, reminiscing their WGM days, they’re way more bolder than YongSeo. Yuri is having her time with Solar, all the SNSD members knew that they both liked each other, but of course, both of them are in denial. While Jiyoung is pouting because Taeyeon here, seems to be careless about his birthday.

“Taeyeon-ah. Do you have plans 2 weeks after this?” Jiyoung asked, hoping that she’ll spill one of her plan for his birthday.

“Of course, a lot. I have to practice, and do the vocal-taking, and you know photoshoots, I also have to MC…”Before Taeyeon can finish her to-do list, a pouting Jiyoung caught her attention.

“And why my dragon is pouting?”She asked adding a cute giggle. Which made Jiyoung light up, but after he remembers that she is careless about his birthday, he pouted again.

“Who’s birthday is next Taeyeon-ah?” He asked.

“Mmm…”Taeyeon pretended to not know about his birthday.”No one.”She shrugged.

Jiyong pouts. Really? He thought she knew everything about him even though they just started dating a few months ago. Just when Jiyong wants to open up his mouth, Luna dragged Taeyeon away.

While everyone is having fun, Jiyoung just sighed heavily.

Even a GDragon can feel sad when his birthday is forgotten.