Fate and Change

If You Could See Me Now

K A I & K R Y S T A L


Krystal smiled at the person in front of her who is laughing loudly with his friends. “He never changed.”She thought. Krystal is happy for him, like really, finally the can spend their time together again, well…even if its kind of difficult, but at least they’re on the same level now.

He bid his goodbye with his friends, seeing this Krystal quickly rushed over to him, eager to meet her old friend.

“Jong-in ah! You finally…” Krystal’s bubbly voice is quickly being cut off by him.

“Kai, its kai.”He cut her off, his tone is cold, and he looks at Krystal with a boring expression.

“Well, okay, Kai.”She rolled her eyes, followed by a chuckle.

“Hey, now we’re on the same kind of level, we’ll have more time to spend together, just like what we planned when bot of us were trainees.”Krystal continued, giving him her sweetest smile.

But once again, Kai eyes looked dull, he isn’t the Jongin with glimmering eyes whenever he had a convo with Soojung, this time, he looks bored and want to get rid of Krystal, did fame changed him?

“Hey, Kai…you heard me right?” Krystal asked carefully.

“Krystal, I don’t have much time to hang out, I have a tight schedule.” He said.

“Im sorry.” He gave Krystal a dry smile, he tapped her shoulders, and walked away.

Krystal just stood there, stoned. What did just happened? Is she dreaming?

Kim Jong In, was never such a guy like that, especially to Soojung.

“Did fame really changed him?”Krystal repeated the question over and over in her head.

She stood there for a long time, feeling humiliated by Kim Jong In, or now, Kai. She thought he never changed, but guess she’s wrong.

And  now, Krystal Jung has to accept the fact that her childhood bestfriend, just walks away from her, minutes ago.