Now.

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two.

Now.
-From now on it goes onto their current days.

Minho’s POV

“Appa!  Im ready!” My beautiful daughter Mina yelled, running towards me with her school bag. Its been 2 years since Yuri left. I still live in the same place, with the same furniture, with the same everything. Over the two years, Ive become a famous, well-known soccer player; and Ive heard that Yuri is a famous model in overseas. I guess she’s moved on. I don’t know if I’ve fully moved on. I spend my days smiling but I don’t know if they’re fake or real. Not a single woman caught my attention after Yuri, she’s always been the one for me. When I see her in articles or magazines she seems.. Happy. Sometimes I feel as though she just used me. “Make sure you finish your breakfast Mina.” I warned. Mina nodded happily. “Daddy.” She spoke in english. Mina’s only four and surprising how she loves speaking the word ‘daddy’ in english. “Yeah?” I asked, staring at her across the dining table. “Is umma going to come back soon?” She asked curiously. I hated it when she asked questions about Yuri, I hated how she has no idea about everything, I hate how she’s growing up without a mother. Friends, are the only people I can trust and rely on. They helped me get my act together after Yuri left. At least they don’t leave. “She will soon.” I replied, that’s what I always said. I didn’t know what else to say, she probably wont come back. Luckily Mina is a nice, gentle girl. She never protested on what I said about Yuri, she would keep quiet. She’s the reason why I got my act together after Yuri left, she’s the main reason why I even live in this world. “Appa Im done. Take me to kindy!” Mina stood up and grabbed her tiny bag. “Alright, lets go.” I smiled and grabbed her hand.

End of POV

Yuri’s POV

Flashback (few days ago)

“NICHKHUN you just murdered a PERSON!” I yelled, looking at the dead man. “He was disturbing me.” Nichkhun replied. “You keep quiet or I shoot you as well.” He pointed the gun at me. But luckily I had already dialled the police, hopefully they would come soon. “Put your hands up it’s the police!” A group of people suddenly barged into the warehouse. The police grabbed Nichkhun and handcuffed him. “You are under arrest for murder.” A policeman said. “Miss are you alright?” The guy asked. I nodded, still trying to cover my identity. “We’ll get you out of here.” Another policeman politely gave me a blanket. “Kwon Yuri?! You did this?! You called the police?!” Nichkhun yelled loudly. He was getting dragged into the car. “Even though I received fame for the past two years, you ruined my life Nichkhun. You dragged me away from my family, you deserve it you jerk.” I said angrily. He was shocked and didn’t say anything. “You’re Yuri?! Kwon Yuri?! The model?” The policeman asked. I nodded gently. “Please keep this confidential, I don’t want it to ruin my image.” I murmured. “Yes madam.” The police said and I got into the police car.

The next day

I booked my tickets to go to Korea. Minho, Im finally going back. No matter what I need them to forgive me, even if they don’t consider me as family.

End of flashback.

For the past two years, Ive lived under Nichkhun’s house; he always pretended to be nice but once in two months he would kill somebody; for money. I feared to call the police but I finally did it and got him in jail. I also became a famous model and I made the decision to go back to Korea to join a star agency- which I was offered. I heard a lot about Minho, famous soccer player in Korea, he’s probably moved on with someone else. Mina probably has a beautiful mum now, they’re probably living happily without me. I walk out of the airport and there are photographers everywhere. “This way.” My bodyguard said quietly. I followed him to where the car- more like star van was. “Thankyou.” I spoke loudly and got in the car. Here I am, in Korea. “You have to go to the SM agency and sign the contract.” My manager explained. I nodded. 

End of POV

Minho’s POV

“Bye Appa.” Mina kissed my cheek and went inside to her class. I saw her walk in and made my way back to the carpark. No schedules or soccer training for the whole week. Relaxation all to myself! I got inside my car and received a phonecall. It was from SM- which is my agency’s sajangnim.

 Me: Hello?
Sajangnim: Hi Minho. I know you have no schedules for the week but there’s one that just suddenly appeared, and it’s a really good offer- which you are most definitely taking.
Me: Alright, I’ll be there soon.

I guess I am working today… I started the car and drove to where our agency was located.

Moments later.

I walked in confidently, all the staff bowed at me and I bowed back. “Do you know where sajangnim is?” I asked one of the workers. “She’s in her office.” The worked replied. “Thanks.” I said and started walking towards her office. “Sajangnim? You there?” I yelled and I stepped into her office. “Hey there.” I greeted. “Hey there? To your agency leader/ sajangnim?!” She frowned. “Hi sajangnim. Is that better?” I said sarcastically. SM agency leader and CEO, my sajangnim; she was one of the many people who gave me success to my dreams, I was quite comfortable talking to her and she has a family too so she understands the feelings of taking care of children. I also told her about Yuri, how she left. But she doesn’t know that the person is Yuri, she just calls Yuri the ‘ex’. Sajangnim was also like a mum to me. I sat down on the couch looking through my phone. “So what is this offer I cant refuse?” I asked. “Okay.” She smiled and immediately sat opposite me. I looked at her curiously. “There is a famous, really famous model joining our agency and you’re going to have a photoshoot with her.” She announced with excitement. I frowned, still thinking through what sajangnim had just said. “Okay.. So who is this amazingly famous model?” I questioned. “Well, that’s a surprise, she is on her way here.” She replied. I nodded slowly. “But why do I have to do it? I need to focus on my next game soon.” I confronted. “Because you’re our comapany’s main, visual Minho. You would be perfect for it, and trust me, you’ll like your partner.” She winked. It made me really curious, who was this ‘partner’..? “I’ll think about it.” I smiled, trying to satisfy sajangnim. “No, you’re doing it.” She corrected. “Maybe.” I raised my eyebrows. “Stay here for now, she’ll be here in any minute.” Sajangnim spoke.

End of POV

Yuri’s POV

As I stepped in SM agency, my first impression was that the place seemed  really professional, there were workers everywhere as I walked passed. “You just need to go in.” My manager sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter