Back then.

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter One.

Back then.
-This is the big flashback of what happened.

“I am not going anywhere, Im not leaving my daughter and my husband Nichkhun.” Yuri yelled at the guy who was threatening her. They were both in the middle of the quiet street, arguing about the accident that had occurred a few night ago. “Then Im telling Minho everything.” Nichkhun threatened again. “It was a mistake, a mistake that will never happen again.” Yuri spoke firmly. “Are you sure about that?” He smirked and leaned his face into hers, he was about to give her a passionate kiss until she backed off. “Khun I don’t love you, Ive never loved you and I never will. That was an accidental one night stand. I have a family to take care of, I have a career to succeed, I have a bright up-coming future and please don’t block all of that.” Yuri begged. Nichkhun’s face darkened. He knew that his crush for Yuri would never fade. “You come to America with me quietly or I kill both of them. Minho and that loving daughter of yours.” He threatened again. “Why have you changed so much? You’re not the Khun I used to know back in high school.” Yuri asked with tears welling up in her eyes. “Im not an ugly little nerd anymore, if that’s what you’re talking about. You have two choices Yuri.” He said quietly…

“Im home.” Yuri entered her apartment and started taking her shoes off. Mina, her daughter came running down to hug her dearest mother. “Hey my baby girl.” Yuri lifted Mina up into her embrace and kissed her soft cheek. Mina just smiled, since she couldn’t talk very much. “Hey Yul.” Minho greeted as he walked towards Yuri. “Hey.” She smiled, still feeling guilty about everything. “TV TV!” Mina yelled, asking to go to the TV. Yuri let her down gently and Mina sped to the living room to watch her favourite show.

Yuri’s POV

“How was your day?” Minho asked me. “Alright, what about yours?” I answered then asked back. “Tiring.” He replied. “Look Yuri, I know that we’ve been having arguments lately and Im sorry, Im just really stressed out about soccer training.” Minho suddenly apologised. More guilt started shivering down my spine. “I-Its okay. Im sorry too.” I said. “You have nothing to be sorry for! Look, you go wash up and I’ll prepare dinner for tonight.” He suggested. “Thanks.” I smiled and walked into the bedroom. My body immediately made its way to the bed and I sat down, thinking of everything. What have I done. I first cheat on Minho and now Ive chosen to leave them.

Flashback

“You wouldn’t murder somebody.” I exclaimed. “Oh yeah? Try me.” He said angrily and he opened up his jacket and I saw a gun. “Now you have two choices to choose from Yuri.” He spoke. “I-I’ll go to America. I-I-I will.” I stuttered, with tears dripping out of my eyes. “Good.” He smiled in satisfaction. “When do we leave?” I asked. “The day after tomorrow.” He replied cooly. “What?! That’s too early. Give me more time.” I begged.  “That or the other choice.” He threatened. “Fine.” I gave in. “I’ll pick you up at 3pm, be prepared by then.” He smirked and left me in the streets.

End of flashback.

More tears fell out of my eyes, I have less than two days. I slowly undressed myself to take a nice, hot shower.

End of POV

1 hour later

“Dinner is ready.” Minho yelled. Yuri and Mina walked over to the dining table where Minho was busy serving dinner. “Wow pasta!” Yuri smiled. Yuri picked up her fork and started eating. “Do you like it?” Minho asked nervously. “It tastes really good!” She said with a surprise. Minho chuckled with relief. “Im glad you like it.” He said and started eating.

After dinner, at night

Minho’s POV

“Mina’s asleep.” Yuri announced as she walked into our bedroom. “Good.” I said, tucking myself into bed. Yuri switched off the lights and turned the lamps on, then got into bed next to me. “Minho.” Yuri called my name softly as she grabbed my hand. “Hmmm?” I asked. “I love you.” She whispered. “I love you more.” I chuckled. “Aren’t you going to give me a goodnight kiss?” She asked. I switched sides and faced Yuri and she was pouting like a little kid. I pressed my lips onto hers, giving the most meaningful, passionate but gentle kiss. Then we I broke it off. She smiled and moved into my embrace. “Night.” She whispered, still hugging me. “Goodnight sweetie.” I whispered back. I already heard light sleeping noises Yuri always made, I looked at her and she was already asleep. I kissed her forehead and turned the lights off and gently hugged her and closed my eyes.

End of POV

2 days later

Yuri’s POV

 “I’ll see you later.” Minho said, kissing my cheek. No you wont, you wont be seeing me later tonight. This might be the last time I see your perfect face Minho—I wish I could have told him everything. “I love you.” I kissed his lips meaningfully for the last time. “Wow why so sudden?” He asked breaking off from the kiss. I remained silent. “But.. I love you more!” He chuckled and kissed me again. “Daddyyyyy!” Mina came running towards where we were standing. We silently broke off the kiss. Minho lifted up Mina; “My baby.” He smiled and kissed her. “Bye bye.” She said which caused me to laugh. “Give daddy a kiss?” Minho said, pointing at his lips. Mina gave Minho a peck and got off him. Minho smiled at me and walked out of the apartment. Goodbye Choi Minho. “Come on Mina.” I said, grabbing her hand and we headed to my room, where all my packed suitcases were. Mina kept on pointing at them, but luckily she couldn’t properly speak! I grabbed the letter I wrote for Minho and Mina to read in the future and I placed them on the dining table. I grabbed the letter I wrote for Jonghyun and Key also to my two bestfriends, Sooyoung and Jessica and put it in Mina’s bag so that Sica could see it. “Mina come here.” I motioned her to come over to me, and she did. “I want you to know that mummy loves you, forever and always okay?” I assured. Mina just nodded, she probably didn’t even understand…  “Lets go to Jessica emo’s!” I said, grabbing her bag. I drove to Jessica and Jonghyun’s house and saw Sica sitting on the bench outside. “Hey Sica.” I greeted. “Oh finally!” She spoke, running towards Mina and lifting her up. “Open that later theres something for you and others.” I smiled. “Can I open it now?” She asked with excitement. “No, open it in an hour!” I smiled. “Alright. Mina say bye bye to Mummy.” Jessica said. “Is Mina here?” Jonghyun came out of the house. “Hey Jjong.” I greeted. “Hey Yul and the cutie is here!” Jonghyun grabbed Mina from Jessica. “Okay well I better get going. Thanks again guys.” I said. Bye Jonghyun, bye Jessica… And goodbye my beautiful, Mina. “Bye bye mummy!” Mina waved happily. “Bye Mina, love you.” I waved back and got in the car.

Tears fell down uncontrollably as I was driving. I wish this never happened, I wish I had a happy ending in life. I went back home and grabbed my suitcases. Its 2:45pm. Nichkhun would be here in 15 minutes. I went into my room and grabbed the photo of Minho, Mina and I. More tears dropped down my face, then suddenly my phone rang.

Me: Hello?
Nichkhun: Its me.
Me: You’re here?
Nichkhun: Yes Im waiting outside your apartment do you need me to go up?
Me: No, I’ll be there in a couple of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter