time

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyfive.

time

Days passed.

Weeks passed.

Months passed.

It was was already November. Key and Sooyoung tied the knot between their relationship and got married in October; as for Jonghyun and Jessica they decided to focus more on their work before thinking about marriage. Minho continued to work hard to get his leg muscles back to normal, everyone was proud of his fast improvements-- especially Yuri. She worked hard as a model, she gained more popularity and the hate between her and Minho was slowly dying down. Yuri was always busy going to events and photoshoots, she barely had time to spend time with her family. Minho felt terrible being stuck at home, unable to do anything however Yuri kept on reminding him that it was good of him to spend more time with Mina. 

It was the end to another busy day for Yuri, she came home after a long day of work, it was 10 pm. She crept inside the house, thinking that Minho and Mina were asleep. She placed her bag on the table and got herself a glass of water. "You're quite late today." Minho whispered, appearing out of nowhere. Yuri immediately turned around, "I thought you were asleep.." She murmured after she gulped on her water. "No, I waited for you." He replied simply. Yuri smiled and walked into their bedroom, Minho followed. "Hey I was wondering.." Minho spoke up. "Yeah?" She responded, while taking her make up off. "Its Mina's birthday this weekend and I think we should go away for the weekend, you know.. Its her first birthday with both her parents so we should make it special." Minho explained. "Yeah sounds good." Yuri replied carelessly and walked into the bathroom. Minho frowned, dumbfounded by her reaction. He followed her into the bathroom and stared at her. "You alright there?" She chuckled. "I thought you would have a bigger reaction than that.." He spoke. "Can we discuss this tomorrow? I just want a really hot shower right now." She asked. "Well.. Okay." Minho said and walked out. 

The next morning Minho woke up earlier than Yuri, to make the entire family some breakfast and actually talk. Yuri slowly woke up and realised that it was 9am. She was late for her new photoshoot. She immediately jumped out of bed and got dressed. 
Minho had no idea that she was awake and continued to cook. Yuri rushed out to the kitchen with her messy hair. "IM LATE" She yelled and she ran around the house to collect her belongings. Minho turned around and frowned. "Its only 9 though.." He murmured. "I have an important photoshoot! Why didnt you wake me up?!" She yelled. "You never told me that you had to go to work early." Minho replied. Yuri just groaned and continued running around the house. "At least have breakfast before you go." He said, placing the dish on the dining table. Yuri stopped in front of him. "As I said, I am extremely late and I have to go, Im sorry." She spoke. "Well we still need to discuss this weekend, you need to take out your schedules for the weekend." He said. "Yeah I'll try its only Tuesday Minho we have the rest of the week to discuss. I have to go bye." She said quickly and ran out of the house. Minho was, once again dumbfounded. He sat on the dining table and stared at the breakfast he cooked for Yuri. "Appa?" Mina slowly walked out of her room with her teddy bear. "Hey my girl." He greeted with a smile. "Come have breakfast." He said. The gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter