waking up

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen.

waking up

Yuri's POV

A week had passed, there was no sign of Minho waking up. I practically lived in the hospital. I had no idea what was going on with the public, I honestly didnt care. I walked in the ward with Mina and Mina immediately sat down next to Minho. I know that I shouldnt have let Mina come into a room where her father was lying restlessly with machines next to him, but I couldnt just lie to her. She came with me every day to visit Minho for the past couple of days. I honestly dont know when Im telling her that Im pregnant, maybe when Minho wakes up. "Umma." Mina spoke. "Yes?" I responded. "I want to sleep." She said. Mina also had a lack of sleep, I tried to fix it but its obviously not working. I saw the couch in the corner of my eye and lifted her up. "Get some sleep." I said and placed her on the couch. Her height was still too short for the couch so she fit perfectly. Mina nodded her head and yawned. I grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and gave it to her. 
In minutes Mina snoozed off into sleep. I sat down and stared at Minho, "I really wish you could wake up." I whispered and grabbed his hand. "I miss you." Minho's heart rate had gotten higher after a touched his hand. Maybe he was listening to me? "I have so much to tell you." "Umma?" I turned around, Mina was awake again. I went over to her and patted her stomach. "Whats wrong?" I questioned. "Can you stay here until I fall asleep again?" She asked. I nodded and kept on patting her. Mina closed her eyes and got into a comfortable position. 
Mina had fallen asleep for the second time and I was still next to her, making sure she didnt wake up again.

End of POV

Minho's POV

My eyes slowly opened. First I had a blurry vision but it got better. Where was I? My finger was clipped onto some weird thing, this wasnt my bed. I saw Yuri bending down uncomfortably. I tried getting up but my body painfully ached. "Y-Yuri." I managed to call out. She turned around immediately. "Minho? Minho? Are you awake?" She widened her eyes and walked over to me. "How long have I been asleep for?" I frowned. "A week. You're in hospital, remember? Nichkhun? Mina?" She reminded. Oh yes, now I remember. "Is Mina okay?" I asked. "She's fine, she's over there sleeping." Yuri pointed out. "Are you okay? Did you get injured?" I asked. "Im.. fine. Im going to go get the doctor okay?" She assured. "No wait." I stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter