walking down the aisle

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentythree.

walking down the aisle

3 weeks went by, it had been months since the accident. Minho, Yuri and Mina were able to move into their new apartment. It was pretty big for a family of three, so the place felt empty. Today was Yuri and Minho's wedding day. It was set out to the public, there were paparazzi everywhere, taking photos of the guests. Yuri was waiting in her room, she stared at herself into the mirror and took a deep breath. "Mummy!" Mina yelled. Yuri smiled and gave her a small hug. "Im so excited!" She exclaimed. "You look beautiful my girl." Yuri complimented. "I want to wear a pretty dress like you umma." Mina pouted. "You will when you grow up, appa will walk you down the aisle when its your day to shine." She said. Then she thought of her own father. She missed him, alot. It felt the same as last time when she was getting ready. She wished that her dad could walk her down the aisle, she wished that her mother was there to watch her with her beautiful wedding dress on. "Yuri are you ready?" It was Jessica and Sooyoung. They had matching dresses on, being bridesmaids. Yuri nodded and stood up. "You look gorgeous!" Jessica said. "If it wasnt for you two I wouldnt even be here." Yuri said, trying not to tear up. "Awh" Sooyoung said and the three best friends had a group hug. Mina quietly joined in. 

"Are you ready man?" Jonghyun questioned. Minho stood up and had one last look of himself. He faced his friends and nodded. Yuri and Minho planned to walk down the aisle together, since neither of them had parents. He personally felt different to the last wedding. The last wedding was not as posh and proffessional. It was small and quiet. "Im ready." He murmured. Key assisted the three to the bride's room. The door swung open and Jessica and Sooyoung were standing. 

Yuri's POV

"Oh! Hey you guys." Sooyoung greeted. "APPA!" Mina yelled and ran to him. Minho smiled and lifted her up to hug her. I stared at Minho, he looked different from last time. His hair was shorter, he was taller and more muscular. He placed Mina back down when he saw me. Sooyoung obviously noticed that we wanted some time of our own before the wedding started. "Mina we have to go and get ready come on!" Sooyoung leaded as she dragged Key with her. Jessica and Jonghyun quietly followed. Minho stared at me and took a deep breath. "You look absolutely beautiful." He said, holding my hand. "You look absolutely handsome." I said back. "I know that you want your dad to walk yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter