surprise visit

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen.

surprise visit

Yuri's POV

Everyone left me alone in my ward, for me to get some rest. But how was I supposed to do that when Minho's going through an operation next door? I tried closing my eyes, for the baby but it really just didnt work. Bad thoughts kept on filling in my mind. What if Minho dies? What if the surgery doesnt go very well? What would I do? How would I continue dealing with the public after Minho walking out on that soccer game? Would I even have a bright future? Minho would usually sit there, telling me that everything would be okay, but nothings okay. Nothing is. And now Im carrying another life in my stomach. 
Tears strolled down my face, I laid down closing my eyes, trying to think of happy memories and I really dont know when I out.


"Yuri, Yuri!" I heard someone calling my name. I didnt know if it was in a dream or in reality. But I realised that I had my eyes closed and everything was pitch black. I rubbed them painfully and slowly opened them, Jessica and Sooyoung were surrounding the bed on each side. "Where am I?" I questioned. "You're in hospital remember?" Jessica answered back. Oh yeah. I remember crying to sleep. "Where's Mina?" I asked. "She's with Jonghyun and Key at my house." Sooyoung said. I nodded. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Same as before.. Has Minho's surgery ended yet?" Jessica took a deep breath. "Yes it has." She replied. I stood up immediately. "Where is he?" I asked. "We'll take you there, but listen to us first." Jessica said. Oh no, there was something wrong, I could already feel it. "Why? Whats wrong?" "The bullet didnt affect him and they've got it out but it has affected the muscles around his stomach and he's unable to run, which means no soccer. And the doctor doesnt know when he'll wake up." Sooyoung explained. "Come on, we'll take you there." She said as I stood up and followed them outside my ward. He's unable to run, which means no soccer. He would be devastated. He wouldnt have something to free out all his emotions. "Here, you can go in." Jessica said. Just as I was about to open the door the doctor came out. "Ah, Miss Yuri." The doctor said. "Would you like to come in? I could explain a few things to you about Mr Choi's state." He said. I nodded and went in with the doctor, before giving Jessica and Sooyoung a look. I saw Minho restlessly lying on the bed, with huge machines surrounding him, I saw his heart rate monitor, his oxygen mask, it all looked like pain. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter