breakdown

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyone. 

breakdown

Yuri's POV

Just like that another week passed. The agency prepared to give Minho and I a small come back after the incident. We had to attend a premiere of a brandby Key. "You ready?" Minho asked, walking into the room. We were still staying at Jessica's. I owe her alot. "You look beautiful." He murmured and hugged me. I wanted to look prettier and wear high heels. But its safer not to after the fall I had. "Will you be okay? You know that we're getting interviewed." I said worriedly. "I'll be fine as long as you're with me." He replied. The agency's chauffeur was waiting for us outside. He drived us to the launch. I was nervous, the moment we get out there would be photographers everywhere. "We'll be fine." He murmured as the car door opened. I got out first and Minho got out after. We held hands and walked down to get photos taken. The interviewers handed us a whole heap of microphones. "How exciting is this new design launch for you?" Someone shouted. "Key, Minho and I are good friends and Im very proud of him and excited to see the new designs." I replied. "Is it true that you got into a car accident?" No.. It wasnt true. "Yes, it was." Minho replied. "Do you plan to go back to your soccer career?" Someone asked. I stared at Minho. He was blank for a moment. "I am not sure. It depends on my conditions. " He answered. It was true. We told Minho's soccer coach the situation. "Will you still compete in the world cup?" Minho hesitated to reply. "I dont think so." "When will you have your wedding?" "Hopefully by the end of the year." I replied. Before people asked more questions, a whole heap of bodyguards came and took us away. We went inside a building, where Key was with Sooyoung. "Yul!" Sooyoung yelled and ran over to me. I gave her a hug. "How are you?" She asked. "Im good. You?" "Im alright." She smiled. "Im so proud of you Key!" I exclaimed and gave him a hug. "Im proud of me too!" He said, which made me laugh. "Come here I'll show you everything!" Key spoke and grabbed me arm. We went to look at his designs, they were pretty amazing. "You're the best designer in the world Kim Kibum!" I cheered. Key smiled. 
Time passed by and Minho and I had to leave. We had an appointment with the doctor with Minho's leg conditions and the baby's health checkup. "Im so sorry we couldnt stay longer." I said. "It was good seeing you guys!" Minho spoke. "We'll see you soon." Sooyoung farewelled. 
The chauffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter