that night

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eight.

that night.

Yuri’s POV

“Umma! Umma! Umma! Wake up!” I heard someone say. I twisted my body to the other side. “Umma!” Was it Mina who was calling me..? I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful little girl staring at me. It was Mina. “Oh hey.” I smiled and hugged her. “When did you come back?!” I asked. “Ages ago! Appa told me not to wake you up but its been hours and Mina got bored.” She explained. “Oh, Sorry.” I apologised and got up. I my phone and checked the time, it was 7:30pm. I immediately got up and carried Mina to the living room, where Minho was. “Oh, you’re up.” Minho said. I nodded. “Mina you didn’t wake umma up did you…” Minho asked suspiciously. “No….” Mina giggled. “Its okay, its already 7:30! You should have woken me up..” I said, yawning. “You were too deeply asleep.” He smiled. That cute smile of his, I could never get enough of. “Can umma read Mina a bedtime story?” Mina asked cutely. “Well, is 7:30 your bed time?” I asked curiously. She nodded. “Okay, well I’ll be back.” I said to Minho and carried Mina into her room. “Umma read this one to me. Its my favourite, appa reads it to me every night!” She said happily, jumping onto her bed. “Aren’t you sick of it then?” I asked. “No, its barbie, how can I be sick of it umma?” She questioned. I laughed, then I realised that I still needed to give her that special present, but the thing is, that I didn’t know what to give her. “Mina umma will bring you your surprise present next time okay?” I assured. She smiled and nodded. “If I have you and appa, that’s my big present.” She spoke. I smiled and kissed her cheek and started reading her favourite story.

Time had passed and Mina fell asleep, and I walked out of her room and saw Minho wondering around the kitchen. “Havent you had dinner yet?” I asked. He shook his head. “You haven’t had dinner either.” He reminded. “I don’t usually eat at this time.” I said and walked over to where he was. “Here I’ll make you something. Just go rest.” I spoke, slightly pushing him. Minho got out of the way and stood still, watching me prepare. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter