waking up part 2

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen.

waking up part 2

Jonghyun, Key, Jessica and Sooyoung visited Minho as soon as they had free time. They were obviously very happy to see Minho awake with a healthy condition. But they didnt know what to say about the whole not being able to play soccer thing. They all spend the rest of the day together, including Mina-- who woke up from the noises everyone was making. Yuri slept at the hospital that night, with Mina in Sooyoung and Key's hands. The hospital was closed, Yuri switched the lights off, however the small lamp was still . She opened up the uncomfortable looking mattress as Minho watched her. "Come sleep next to me." He patted the little spot next to him. Yuri chuckled. "No you need your rest comfortably." She said. "You need your rest comfortably.." Minho murmured. "But you're the sick one that only woke up today." She protested. "Fine, fine." Minho gave up. The mattress laid on the floor and Yuri got herself comfortable. Minho laid down on his left side, which was where Yuri was. He looked down at Yuri, who was staring at the ceiling. "So tell me more about this upcoming baby." He murmured. They didnt get to properly have a conversation on their upcoming baby. "Well.. I dont actually know much, Ive told you everything." She said quietly. "We'll be a family of four soon." He said. Yuri nodded. Minho reached out his arm to grab Yuri's hand. "Close your eyes." Minho ordered. She followed his instructions. "Everything will be alright. We're going to move into that new apartment we liked, we're going to handle the public very well. You're going to continue your modelling, we'll have the perfect wedding. Everything will be perfectly fine." A tear out of Yuri's eye flowed out of her eye. Minho did not notice it. "But they're going to be slightly different, its not back to normal." He continued. He took a deep breath to hide his tears. "Maybe if I make a really big effort I might be able to play soccer again. I cant just give up now right? I still have a chance dont I? Nothing is over." He whispered. Yuri opened her eyes. "Minho" She called out. "Of course nothing is over." She squeezed his hand. Minho turned to his right side, so that he wasnt facing Yuri. She stood up and walked to the other side of the bed. She saw him closing his eyes really tightly, one hand was on his forehead. "Minho.." Yuri said, feeling heartbroken. "We'll get through it together. You'll be able to play on that field again, dont worry." She said. Minho opened his eyes. They made eye contact. "Go to sleep." Yuri whispered and he closed his eyes again. She kissed his forehead and turned the lamp off. 

Yuri's POV

The day had already been extremely busy. Sajangnim came to visit Minho and I, she was shocked to hear about my pregnanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter