Mina's birthday

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyeight.

Mina's birthday

Yuri's POV

After a long sleep, I woke up from the sunlight. Minho was not next to me, I was .. not in my clothes from last night. I quickly got dressed and walked out of the room. It was too quiet, it felt weird. I went outside and saw Minho already playing with Mina. Oh yes, today is Mina's birthday! I smiled and walked towards Mina. Mina finally saw me and ran up to me. "Happy birthday my girl!" I spoke happily and lifted her up. Minho silently watched. The wind was blowing midly and his hair was all over the place. I watched him as I hugged Mina, he winked at me. I made a frown face as a joke. "When did you and appa wake up?" I asked. "A while ago!" Mina happily replied. I just nodded. "Look what appa got me!" Mina jumped off me and ran to the table and grabbed her present. "Oh wow! Mina's a lucky girl!" I said. Then I ran back into the house and grabbed the present I got her, it was technically my first ever birthday present Im giving to Mina, because she was too young to remember anything when she was 2. I ran back outside and I handed her the present, she laughed and giggled. "I love you umma!" She shouted and unwrapped the present. Mina gasped. "New barbie! And a new barbie car!" She screamed with excitement. I laughed, satisfied with her reaction. Minho slowly walked up to me and stood next to me. "You can go play with them right now and appa will call you out when breakfast is ready okay?" Minho assured. Mina nodded with happiness and ran in with all of her presents. 

"You didnt have to get so much for her.." Minho spoke. "Yes I did." I smiled. "No, you're busy with work. How did you even find the time?!" He asked. "I always have time for family, plus I owe her alot. And you too." I said. Minho rolled his eyes. "Please dont start this again, you dont owe me anything." He said softly. "Yes I do." I protested. Before he said anything back, I pulled him back inside the house so we could make breakfast. Mina was already in the living room, setting her toys up. "You seem a little tired from last night." Minho whispered. "Yah!" I yelled as I slapped his shoulder. Minho chuckled. "I am not tired at all thank you very much." I said. "Well, looks like you'll have to make breakfast then." He spoke and went to the living room. I rolled my eyes and pulled up my sleeves to start cooking. 


The day went on pretty well, we played at the beach most of the time and we even went in the water for a swim. It was another unforgettable memory we created but it was indeed very tiring. Minho and I packed everything up and decided to go back home. 
The drive was long and silent. Mina had already fallen asleep and I was starting to snooze off as well. "Just go to sleep." Minho murmured. I stared at Minho, feeling bad. "Im not tired." I lied. He chuckled. "You're such a bad liar." He said. I shrugged. "Am I..?" I asked. He nodded. Another long silence filled the atmosphere. "Its okay just go to sleep." He assured. "But I feel bad." I said. "Well dont. Just go to sleep Yul." He answered. "Fine." I gave in and I dont know when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter