just another day

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentytwo.

just another day

Minho's POV

A few days had passed by. We told sajangnim about the baby news, she gave us her kind regards. Yuri had to go to a photoshoot and I was at Jessica and Jonghyun's by myself. Mina was already at kindy and I had nothing to do. I decided to plan the new house plans, we were already thinking of an apartment before all this happened. I decided to contact the owners and meet them this afternoon. But before that, I had to go somewhere. It was that one place that saved me from everything, I was hoping that it could do it again. I drove there, to the soccer field. No one was there, of course they were busy with training. I slowly walked on the oval, retracing the moment when I walked out on a game. I looked around, the place was silent. I was surprised that no one was here for practice. I walked to a seat and watched the oval peacefully. Others would think that its just a place with grass, goals and some white lines; but this place means alot to me. It let me calm my mind down. I wanted to compete in the world cup, I was so close, so so close. Its only a year away, how can the world do this to me? The world cup was my ultimate dream, Im dreamt on competing in it since I was in high school. Yuri once told me that I would compete and she would be there cheering for me. I guess she got her facts wrong. I stood up to leave but someone called my name. "Minho hyung!" They yelled, it caused me to turn around. It was my hoobae Taemin. He loved soccer as well, he said that I was his role model. I gave him a smile. "Hyung cant you come back into the team?" Taemin asked desperately. "I wish I could, but its not that simple." I replied. "But you're the best player, and you're the reason why I started soccer, you need to be by my side and help me!" He exclaimed. "I will be by your side and I will help you out Taemin. But I wont be able to play." I said. "Can you seriously not run?" He asked. "It hurts when I run." I answered. "I think you could come back by the end of the year right? Dont keep your hopes down! Im always cheering for you hyung." Taemin said. "Thanks Taemin." I said and ruffled his hair. "Would you like to stay and play soccer with me?" He offered. "You know, watch.." I chuckled. "I would love to but Im sorry I have to go to a meeting." I said. I farewelled Taemin and went to the cafe I was meeting the apartment owners. 

I signed the contracts. I paid for the apartment, the apartment was officially ours. It was expensive, but it was worth it and I have been saving money for a long time now, it was well spent. I checked the apartment out and planned out where to put our furniture. Of course, the furniture were going to moved out of the old apartment, which was going to take place in a couple of days time. I heard that Yuri was having her photoshoot in the SM agency so I decided to drive there. Maybe telling her the news could cheer her up a little more, she was still devastated about the baby. The guards were surprised to see me. I greeted them quietly and went inside. The place as usual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter