Just you and me.

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven.

Just you and me.
Warning: At the end it has a slight bit of , not fully though.
 

The couple had sent Mina to her kindagarten and discussed more about Minho's idea. Yuri wasnt very sure if it was a good idea so she had to trust Minho on this. "Does this mean that we have to tell sajangnim so that the agency announces it?" Yuri asked. Minho gave her a firm nod. "And maybe we could have another wedding since we were in high school back then and we couldnt afford much of it.." He said. Yuri agreed.

Yuri and Minho's wedding wasn't a happy wedding. It was rushed and it wasn't what they had imagined their wedding to be like. Both their parents called them a disgrace and told them to raise up Mina and everything else themselces. Therefore they had to earn money themselves with the jobs they currently had. They couldnt afford much but luckily found a career to focus on.

"That would be really good." Yuri smiled. 

Yuri's POV

Now we were driving to the agency to meet our sajangnim. After all, she had asked us to make up a decision so I was expecting it to be not as strict and bad consequences. Minho and I were holding hands, walking up to the office I stepped in when I first saw Minho. On the way we met Sooyoung, who we told the news to and of course, she was shocked but extremely happy. She wished us luck and left. "Yuri." Minho said. "Hmm?" I asked. "Im really glad you came back to me and Mina." He whispered. I looked up to him. "Im really glad that you accepted me back." I smiled. 

Things were actually very slowly getting better, I felt Minho's protection and warmth. And once we had announced it we might be able to have a proper wedding, then we would be a happy family.

"So you guys are back together again?" Sajangnim confirmed. We both nodded and held hands, showing her proof. "And we want to announce it to the public, everything. That we're already married, we met in high school, we have a child and so on." Minho explained. "What are you going to say about Yuri's temporary leave?" She questioned. "We can say that there were some complex problems." I said. Sajangnim sighed. "Fine. I'll release it on the official agency website." "Thankyou." I said with relief. "There's on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter