safe

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty.

safe

Minho's POV

I saw Yuri, laying on the floor, the crowd was too busy staring at me. I quickly pushed them all and helped Yuri get back up. "Minho it hurts." She whispered. "Hold on Yul." I whispered back and lifted her up and pushed the crowd and got back to my car. I put her inside and ran to the drivers seat. The photographers were still taking photos, the fans screamed-- which did not help. I decided to drive to the hospital. 
"Yuri are you alright? Does your stomach hurt?" I asked. "Y-Yes." She managed to say. "Im so sorry I should have done something." I started regretting my actions. "We're nearly here so take good, deep breaths Yuri." I said calmly. "Minho what if something's happened to the baby?" She asked. "Dont worry nothing will happen, its going to be alright" I said as the car stopped and I carried her out of the car. I went to the emergency room and fortunately saw the doctor that had been treating me and Yuri. "Can you please help?" I asked the doctor looked confused. "You're back already.." He frowned. "Yuri had a fall, she says that her stomach hurts. Can you please help her?" I asked impatiently. "Place her onto this bed." The doctor ordered and he got a few nurses. He closed the curtains so that I couldnt see anything. I sighed and stared at the ground blankly. 
"She's lucky it was nearly a miscarriage but you came on time." The doctor pulled back the curtains. "So the baby's alright? And Yuri?" I asked. "Yes but Miss Yuri needs eat more and get more rest." He said. "Thankyou doctor." I bowed and went go sit next to Yuri. "Minho can you pull those curtains?" She whispered and I nodded. "Im sorry." She apologised. "You need more rest." I said. "I-I know." She murmured. "I dont think we can go back home. Its too hard." I said. "We need to stay at someone's." "Who's?" She asked. "Jessica and Jonghyun's is the once place I can think of. They have a spare room, Sooyoung and Key dont." I said. 
Luckily Jessica and Jonghyun were fine with it, Jonghyun came to pick us up and safetly drive us back to his house. Sooyoung had sent Mina to kindy and I was going to pick her up. "So what exactly happened?" Jonghyun asked as he started driving. "Paparazzi covered us up and Yuri had a fall." I explained. "Oh ." He murmured. "So the baby's alright?" He asked. "Yeah." Yuri replied from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter