on the way to recovery

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyfour.

on the way to recovery

"Its alright I'm not here to ruin your wedding." Victoria chuckled. "I just wanted to apologise, instead of Nichkhun I guess.. No one knew that I was his girlfriend. We hid it from everyone. He's not a bad person you know." She spoke. "He didnt kidnap our daughter or anything.." Minho scoffed. "He was pretty bad to you guys I know, I tried to block whatever he was going to do and followed him to Korea. We broke up before that because.. things weren't working out but I still loved him. I met up with him and told him to stop the actions, he gave in and agreed. He said that he wouldnt harm any of you, but he had debt to pay off." She continued explaining. "I think he's said that a few times to me." Yuri spoke. "He broke the promise, obviously. He kidnapped your daughter.." Victoria said with tears welling up in her eyes. "I still believe he had his reasons and kept his promise. So, Im sorry. For everything on Nichkhun's behalf." She murmured. "Its alright, we understand." Yuri said warmly. "Nichkhun would have wanted to remain as a good person to you both before he died. Especially you Yuri-sshi, you were his first love." Victoria smiled and walked off. "What was all this about.." Minho frowned. "First love.." Yuri said quietly. "Lets forget about him, put him in the past yeah?" Minho suggested. Yuri smiled and nodded. They continued to greet their guests with bright smiles on their faces.

"Hyung I wish you could come back to soccer~" A soccer hoobae wined. "You have to be in the world cup team!" Another hoobae said. Yuri worriedly stared at Minho, knowing that he wasn't very comfortable talking about soccer. "I will as soon as I can." He smiled. "You better!" Taemin said. "We'll see you guys later." Yuri said nicely and dragged Minho to a different area, where they could talk. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Yeah of course I am" Minho said energetically. "Good. Im going to go talk to the girls." Yuri said and let go of Minho's hand. Minho sighed and slowly walked over to his friends. "Finished talking to everyone?" Key asked. Minho nodded. "I wish.. nevermind." He spoke. "You wish what? You never renewed your vows?" Jonghyun joked. "NO, Of course not!" Minho yelled. "I wish i could at least compete in the world cup." He said quietly. "Oh." Jonghyun spoke. Before Key and Jonghyun could give Minho supportive words Mina came over. "Appaaaaa" Mina said cutely. "Hey my girl." Minho chuckled and lifted her up. "Why dont you stay with umma over there?" Key suggested. "No they're boring." Mina said. "And we're not boring?" Jonghyun asked. "Well, it depends." Mina answered, lifting her eyebrows. Her small little actions made the three boys laugh.

The wedding slowly ended and the family of three finally arrived back home. Minho placed sleeping Mina down in her bed, gave her a goodnight kiss and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter