Learning to love again.

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Four.

Learning to love again.

“Mina  Im your umma.” Yuri spoke up. Minho’s eyes widened and watched Mina’s reaction with fear, while Yuri instantly regretted what she had just said. “My mummy left long time ago.” Mina said confidently. She turned to Minho and stared at him. “Mina this is your umma.” Minho sighed and let out the truth. Mina looked to Minho then to Yuri. She couldn’t believe it, it was her dearest umma, the one person she’s been waiting for. Mina got off Minho’s embrace and stared at Yuri with a longing look. Yuri’s bent down to Mina’s height so that they could examine eachother closely. Yuri’s tears had finally dropped as she stared at Mina. “Don’t cry.” Mina pouted, holding Yuri’s hand. “Im so sorry.” Yuri whispered as more tears fell down. Minho watched the moment as his heart ached. “Im so sorry Mina. Im such a bad mummy.” Yuri said, hugging Minha into her embrace. Luckily Mina accepted it well. “Umma is really pretty.” Mina spoke but Yuri didn’t hear her, since she was too busy crying. They soon broke off the hug and looked at Minho. “Umma sleep with me today! And buy me ice cream!” Mina ordered which broke Minho and Yuri into a laugh. “Im not sure..” Yuri frowned slightly. “Appa say something!” Mina pouted. “Can umma live with us now?” Mina asked cutely. Minho chuckled. “Mina things between appa and I are a little complicating. We’ve divorced.” Yuri explained. “Whats divorced?” Mina asked curiously. Minho’s expressions suddenly changed. He suddenly remembered how he didn’t sign the divorce papers Yuri had left him. Which meant that they were technically still married. “Um about th--” Minho’s sentence was cut off by the hairdressers’  arrival. And this time, it wasn’t just the hairdressers and stylists, their agency leader was there. “Oh Mina!” The sajang greeted nicely and patted her head. “Look I found my umma!” Mina pointed. “Oh Mina, that’s not your umma, this woman here is a famous model from Am---” “Sajangnim Yuri and I need to talk to you.” Minho interfered and grabbed Yuri’s wrist and pulled her out of the room. Before he did, he told Mina to stay with the hairdressers and left.

Yuri’s POV

“WHAT?! This amazing world widely famous fashion model Kwon Yuri is your WHAT?!” Sajangnim shouted. “She’s my wife.” Minho confirmed, for the billionth time. “So that you told me about was… her?!” Sajangnim asked. Minho nodded. I guess I deserved to be called a , who wouldn’t call me that… “So that means… Mina is… HER CHILD AS WELL?!” Sajangnim yelled. This time, I nodded with Minho. “But sajangnim, Minho and I have divorced.” I pointed out. “No we haven’t.” Minho corrected. I frowned and stared at him. “We haven’t divorced, I never signed those papers.” He said, facing me. “Oh my god. What a disaster. We only just got over the fact about Mina with public and now we’ll have to URGH.” Sajangnim groaned. “You…  What?” I asked, he didn’t sign the divorce papers? But what if I never came back? What if…

“You two still have to go on with this photoshoot. You two need to sort things out as well and this is an order. If you both don’t have any feelings towards eachother, Minho, sign those papers. If you do, then.. We’ll have to have another discussion.” I nodded my head slowly, taking a peek at Minho, who was doing the same action.

We walked out of the office, with that awkward silence and went back to the dressing room. My eye make up wasn’t as smudged but it still needed to be fixed and so I couldn’t see Mina. She was already gone with Jessica. “Alright, lets head to the photoshoot area.” One of the staff yelled. Minho and I both got up and immediately started walking, but I had no idea where I was going. “Its that way.” Minho pointed, staring at me. “Oh, right. Thanks.” I grinned and we walked together.

“Alright, even if you two don’t know eachother very well, you both need to be closer to eachother. This is a y concepted photoshoot, we want all the attention to you two in Korea!” The photographer said. How was a meant to get closer to him?! This was already close enough! “Come on!” The photographer shouted. So Minho made the move first. He got closer to my face and I leaned in a little more closer. Our faces were only centimetres away. “Good! Now stare into eachothers’ eyes!” The photographer ordered. I was only looking at his nose, I couldn’t look at him properly, I didn’t have the guts to. I looked up, to where his glistening eyes were, he was already staring at me. I heard the photographer clicking away and as soon as it did, I moved my eyes to concentrate on a different place.

Soon the photoshoot had finished and it was already 4pm. Apparently the photos were going to be edited over the weekend then to the front cover of a magazine straight after. So it wasn’t long until the photos got released, and I was already looking forward to peoples’ opinions.  I was in the dressing room by myself, taking a break from everything, fixing my makeup until someone; who happened to be Minho came into the room. Without knowing I stood up immediately he just stared at me plainly.

End of POV

Minho’s POV

I knew that we needed to talk, I wanted her opinion on this.. weird relationship we have. And so I went into her dressing room, knowing that no one was inside. She immediately stood up and I stared at her weirdly. “Look, we need to sort things out. Afterall, we are married.” I spoke up and she nodded in reply. “Why didn’t you sign the divorce papers?” She asked curiously. “Why did you?” I challenged her. “Because I never knew when I would come back, think about it. It could have been years, or I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter