I did it for love.

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seven.

I did it for love.

A few days had passed and the issue of Minho and Yuri’s loveline had grown bigger and they were receiving lots of positive comments. Minho had his soccer training, preparing for his next game while Yuri focused on her modelling career along with spending more quality time with her daughter. Annoyingly, the paparazzi realised that Minho and Yuri had something else behind a loveline, but the agency had revealed that they were just good friends, for now. That status was going to be changed to the public very soon anyways.
It was another day for Yuri, instead of going to the SM building, she headed to Minho’s house, to take care of Mina. She was happy that she was re united with her family, but there was one thing she wasn’t sure of; it was her relationship with Minho. Yuri had absolutely no idea where her and Minho’s relationship was going, sometimes he would kiss her cheek and give her a hug but they never brought up the ‘love’ subject, everything was just focused on Mina. Yuri had entered the house, knowing the passcode and realised that no one was home. “Hello?” Yuri questioned looking around the house. “Umma!” Mina appeared out of nowhere and gave Yuri a hug. “Umma I don’t want to kindy, appa want me to but Mina doesn’t.” She said cutely. “Choi Mina come back here!” Minho yelled running towards where I was. “Oh, Yuri hey.” Minho greeted. Yuri gave him a small smile. “Mina if you go to kindy today mummy will give you a present!” Yuri said. “Present?” Mina asked. Yuri nodded. “You’re kindy bus is going to come in any minute go get ready!” Minho ordered with a chuckle. Mina saluted him and ran off to her bedroom. Minho let out a small laugh and stared at Yuri. “Shouldn’t you be getting ready for practice?” Yuri asked curiously. “I don’t have it today, due to the weather. So I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day together.” Minho said very quietly. “Sure, are you planning to do anything?” She asked. “Well.. What did you want to do? Buy Mina that present?” He asked. “I’ll tell you what I want to do later.” She winked and walked into Mina’s room.

Mina had left the house and it was just Minho and Yuri. They were sitting awkwardly on the dining table seats, both of them just looking around. “Do you wanna go out?” Minho asked. “No, lets just stay here, we’ll probably end up getting caught by the paparazzi.. And  theres something we need to talk about.” Yuri spoke. “We can go to Han river, no ones there at this time.” Minho suggested and she agreed. Minho and Yuri got in Minho’s car and drove to the Han river, with complete silence.

Minho’s POV

I stopped the car and looked at Yuri, who was looking out the window. “Wow, there really is no one here.” She murmured. I nodded. We both got out of the car and sat on the cold bench, which was facing the river. “So what did you want to talk about?” I asked, already getting a feeling that it was going to be bad. She took a deep sigh.
“Minho.. you’re probably really sick of me from saying this over and over again but I need to tell you this clearly. We both achieved fame for the last couple of years right?” She asked. I nodded, agreeing. “Well… Yes, I was happy that I had achieved my dreams but Ive always wanted to accomplish that with you next to me. I wanted you to be by my side, and I wanted to be by yours too. But that didn’t happen did it.. I know you had a hard time, being the only parent for Mina for the past two years. But I had a hard time too. I was literally tortured by Nichkhun, I saw him kill people. I had no support, no one to lean on, no one to talk to, no one to trust, absolutely no one. You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter