The soccer match.

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine.

The soccer match.

A week had passed and Minho still hadn't figured out why Yuri was so frightened that night. Then his mind was filled with his upcoming soccer match and wasn't able to see Yuri very much. Today was finally his soccer match, it was just a semi-final but he still had the urge to win. He had invited Yuri to come along and watch with Mina. One of his dreams was to become a famous soccer player and show himself out there on the field, to Yuri. So today he was extra nervous than usual. Yuri had also been very busy throughout the week with her modelling business. Minho and Yuri were requested to continue the loveline they had started and so they had a photoshoot a couple of days ago. 

It was 2pm. The match started in an hour and half time. He was still practising, wanting to make things perfect. He was interrupted by the sound of Mina calling his name. Minho smiled and as his beautiful daughter ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Hey my girl" Minho greeted as he lifted her up. "Hi appa" Mina greeted happily. Minho saw Yuri slowly walking towards him with a smile on her face. Minho walked towards Yuri with Mina still in his arms. "Hey" Yuri spoke nicely. "Hi" Minho greeted back with a bright smile on his face. "You better do well out there today!" Yuri said. "Of course I will." Minho smiled. "Mina and I are going to have lunch and buy some snacks and meet up with Sooyoung and stuff." Yuri eplained to Minho. He just nodded. "Well, I have to keep stretching and get some food in my stomach." He said. "Alright. We'll see you scoring goals later okay?" She assured. Minho smiled with a nod and kissed her cheek. Only the close people around Minho and Yuri knew about their reunion and story. They all took it very well and promised to keep the secret well. They were going to announce it to the public very soon, Minho thought it would be good if they announced it after his soccer match, if the results were good. 

Yuri's POV

I didnt reply to a single text. I didnt dare to. I couldnt, I was too scared. Nichkhun. He's after me, he's in Korea-- coming after me. I was in the ice cream shop with Mina since she begged for some after we separated with Minho. I watched Mina slowly eating her vanilla ice cream cutely.We were meant to meet up with Sooyoung, Key, Jonghyun and Jessica here. "Mina Im just going to the bathroom okay, stay here alright?" I assured. She nodded. I stood up and quickly went to the restroom.

After I was done, I walked out still drying my hands until I saw Mina with a strange man. Shocked, I immediately ran to her and grabbed Mina's hand and faced the man. "Havent seen you in a while Yuri." The person greeted. I frowned. The fear was rising up. I looked into his eyes. It was him, it was Nichkhun. "H-How did you know that I was..." I murmured, keeping Mina behind my back. "Oh I know everything Yul. Ive just been trying to find the right time to see you." Nichkhun replied, looking amused. I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter