him

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve.

him

Yuri's POV

At the blink of an eye, morning had risen and I was still lying in bed. But I was by myself. Minho wasnt next to me, a small flashback of what happened last night came to me. I quickly got out of the bed and dressed, then exited the large bedroom. I bumped into Minho, it seems like he was about to come in and check on me. "You're awake." He said. I nodded. "There are still paparazzi outside." Minho warned. "Oh great. I have a photoshoot today." I murmured pathetically. "Im sure we can somehow get you out." He said. "Plus I have soccer training." He continued. "Have you asked Sica about Mina?" I questioned. "Yes, Mina is still sleeping, Jonghyun is going to drop her off the kindy." Minho replied. I sighed in relief. "You know. Things arent as bad as I thought." Minho said, pulling me into his presence. I wrapped my arms around his waist slowly. "I agree." I murmured back. "Are you hungry? Do you want breakfast?" He asked, pulling me off. "No, Im a model remember? I dont eat breakfast." I reminded Minho. "You're a stick and you need to eat more. Its not healthy." He frowned and pulled me to the kitchen, I let myself get dragged, hearing those kind of words from Minho made me feel happy. 
Minho ended up making a warm toastie for me and himself. It tasted nice, I was pretty satisfied. "We have so much to do. Wedding rings, wedding outfits, wedding invitation, telling Mina, the actual wedding day." Minho spoke up while munching on his breakfast. I let out a small laugh. "Yes, we do." I giggled. "Im so glad that this is actually happening Yuri." He said with excitement. "Me too." I said, making my way to my phone for any missed calls or messages. 
Then I saw the text from Nichkhun. He was obviously angry."M-Minho." I called him. "Yeah?" he asked, walking towards me. I showed him the text. Minho frowned and let out a sigh. "Just ignore it for now Yul." He said nicely and I nodded. The other text message was from my manager, telling me that he would pick me up at 1pm, and it was 12:30 at the moment. "Im going to go wash up, my manager is coming in 30

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter