the book

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentysix.

the book 

The night went by and the sun had risen. Yuri woke up extra early to go to work. She thought about the fight last night. She felt weird, her and Minho hadn't had a proper fight for a very long time. He deserved it. She kept on thinking. As soon as she got ready she headed out of the house to spend another long day at work. A couple of hours later, Minho woke up. He felt different sleeping in the guest room. He went to the kitchen, getting himself a glass of water. There was still half an hour left until Mina woke up, so he sat down on the couch with his laptop. He looked through all the sports news and sighed, hoping that his name could be appearing in the soccer section. "Appa?" It was Mina, walking over to the couch with her teddy bear. "Why are you up so early sweetie?" Minho asked, he realised that Mina came out of his bedroom. Mina came up to Minho and hugged him. "I slept with umma last night but she's already gone." Mina said with disappointment. "Umma must have gone to work early." He said. "Appa, umma was crying last night." Mina said. "Umma was crying?" He questioned. "Yeah, I went into her room and she was crying." She explained. Minho felt guilty, he hated seeing Yuri in tears. "Dont fight with umma." She said. "We're not fighting." Minho said with a smile. "Thats what umma said." Mina pouted.


"So you guys arent talking now?" Sooyoung questioned as Yuri told her about the fight. Yuri nodded her head. "But its Mina's birthday this weekend, you need to be a happy family!" She exclaimed. "I know.." Yuri sighed. "We'll both get over it in no time." She spoke. "Well you need to before Mina's birthday." Sooyoung said. "We will dont worry." Yuri murmured. "Oh by the way, at about 3pm  we're going to the agency and discussing the plans of our upcoming photoshoot." Sooyoung said. "Alright." 


After dropping Mina off to kindagarten, Minho sat back on the couch with his laptop once again. Lately he had been writing a book about himself, to explain everything that had happened in his life, dedicated to all the people that were disappointed by him. Later on in the day, he was planning to meet a publisher to create the book, into an autobiography. He was finishing off the last chapter-- which was his current lifestyle. 

Minho's POV

Many hours went by and I finished the story I had been writing. I was extremely satisfied with what I have written, since high school, I have secretly loved reading and wanted to write books myself someday. I checked the time, it was around 2:30pm. I got dressed and went to meet the publisher. Once I arrived at the cafe we were going to meet at, the publisher was already waiting for me. "Hi." I greeted. "Hello." He greeted back. "I have finished my story." I said proudly and handed him my USB. "I'll read it and tell you if it can be published into a book or not." He spoke. I nodded. "Contact me as soon as possible." I said. That was a short meeting, it only went for around 15 minutes. I went back home and decided to print out the story I wrote, from the copy that was saved on my laptop; as it started printing, I thought back to what Mina said, about Yuri crying last night. Our fights usually doesnt last very long and Im hoping that we make up before the end of the week. I should feel angry but for some reason I feel worried, about her. She does indeed mean alot to me. And the guy should be apolosing first.. I watched the writing printing out from the printer and thought of an idea. It was to give Yuri the story and write a little letter to her at the end. 
It was already time to go pick Mina up from her school, I picked her up and made her some lunch. I told her what I was going to do to make Yuri forgive me, she called me a 'good appa'. The day went by quickly as I wrote the letter to Yuri. Mina was already asleep and I thought of the memories I shared with Yuri, the times that made me happy.

End of POV

Yuri's POV

"Thanks for dropping me home." I said to Sooyoung and got out of the car. "Dont forget to talk to Minho!" She said with a wink and drove off. I tiredly went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter