visiting back

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen.

visiting back

Minho's POV

The apartment was silent, very silent. Yuri sat me down on the couch and made me a warm drink. I made sure that she sat down as well. "So what now?" I questioned. "Minho.. Theres something I need to confess." Yuri murmured. She took a deep breath. "When you were still sleeping in hospital, before you woke up, your parents visited." My parents? I hadn't seen them for so long, its been years. "What did they say to you?" I frowned, already knowing that my parents would have given Yuri hate. "They.. They didnt say anything to me." She replied. She was obviously lying. "Just tell me the truth." I ordered. "They asked me how you were, then they said bad things." "Like what?" I asked. "Just.. Stuff." She answered. "And it made me get angry, so I said something back." "What did you say back?" I questioned. "I-I told them to go back." She murmured very quietly. It was obvious, they insulted Yuri and me. Yuri would never say anything like that to anyone, but since she did, it must have been really bad. "Since she visited you, I think maybe she missed you." She spoke. "No, they hate me." "Maybe you should visit them." She suggested. "I'll go with you." "No, not now, not ever." I refused. 

The next day.

Why am I dressing up to visit my parents... Oh yeah, Yuri is making me. I have not seen them since the end of high school, I wonder how much they've changed. I wonder if they think about me. We planned to pick Mina up after this.. visit. Yuri and I went to the apartment basement and got into the car. Yuri decided to drive, even though I offered to. I checked the day, they should be home.. My heart skipped louder and louder as we got closer to the destination. "Everything will be alright." Yuri whispered. 
Soon the car stopped in front of a huge gate. The gate I used to walk by every single day many years ago. The bodyguards looked shocked as they saw my face. They bowed immediately. I slightly bowed back and they opened the gate for me, even though I was banned from entering the house. Yuri drove into the front of the house. It was exactly how I remembered it. She got out of the car and held my hand. She pressed the doorbell. My heart skipped louder and louder. As expected, one of the maids answered the door. They were extremely shocked. "Wow." She gasped. Yuri and I were still holding hands, very tightly. "Can I see them?" I asked. "Uhh.. Ermm.. Yes." She nodded and told the other maid. One of the servants took us to my mother's office. I looked around the place, nothing much changed. The maid who went ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter