family fun

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twentyseven.

family fun

Yuri's POV

I placed the pile of papers on the table Minho was leaning on and I blankly stared at him. "How could you still love me after everything?" I whispered, as I touched his soft hair. "Yuri?" Minho frowned, with his eyes still shut. "Go back to sleep." I murmured. He refused to and got up. "Im sorry." He spoke. "No Im sorry." I said back. "You've done nothing wrong, I should have been more understanding." He said. My tears started running out of my eyes. "Yuri why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. "I just, just.. You wrote a book?" I changed subjects. "You read it?!" He questioned. "Bits of it.." "Did you read the end? The handwritten part?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him. He stood me up and patted my back gently. "Yuri, how many times do I have to tell you? I hate it when you cry." Minho said. "Im sorry." I apologised again. 

I didnt realise he was going through as much pain as I was. Maybe even more. He had to take care of Mina, do all the house work, deal with the public. While I just went to photoshoots and runways. He had to go through the miserable pain from soccer but at the same time he was trying to take care of me as well. All I did was complain about how tired I was.

"Im sorry for yelling at you, I love you." 

Minho accepted my apology and we spent the entire night just talking, about any random things. It was a thing we did back in high school when I wasnt pregnant. We used to talk over the phone and we would both fall asleep and wake up hearing eachothers voices.
"Remember how we did this in high school?" I questioned. He smiled and nodded. "When did you see me reading in the library?!" I asked curiously. "That really proves that you read my book." He sighed. I giggled. "That part was romantic." I said honestly. After the high school memories conversation ended, we remained silent for a while. "Yuri?" I didnt respond, I was feeling really tired and I felt like it was time to go to sleep. "Yuri are you sleeping?" Minho asked. I decided not to reply. I felt him placing more of the blanket on top of me. "I love you." He whispered and the night ended like that.

End of POV

Many days passed after Minho and Yuri made up. It was finally Mina's birthday and the family decided to stick with Minho's plans, which was to spend the weekend at a house at the beach. Yuri got the weekend off work specialy for Mina and Minho. The family of three arrived at the beach they were staying in. Minho unpacked the bags while Yuri and Mina ran around the beach. 

"Umma!" Mina yelled with her cute hat on. "Umma's coming!" Yuri yelled back and chased Mina. Mina giggled and was eventually caught by Yuri. Minho watched Yuri and Mina, wanting to run around himself. "Appa come and play!" Mina yelled. Minho smiled and walked up to his two girls. They played and swam in the beach for hours, luckily there werent very many people and no one recognised them. "Im so glad you were able to get time off." Minho whispered in Yuri's ear. "Me too, this is really healing all the stress Ive gotten over the past few months. Thanks Minho." Yuri smiled. He smiled back and they were about to kiss until they were interrupted by their daughter. "Look at my sand castle!" She shouted. Minho pouted at Yuri and she smirked, letting Minho go and she walked over to Mina to play with her.  The sun was starting to set, Minho planned to have a barbeque. He was heating up the outdoor barbeque while Yuri and Mina were inside. 

"How are you going there?" Yuri asked as she walked out of their beach house with a pretty sundress on. Minho stopped what he was doing and stared at her. "Well dont you look beautiful." He spoke. Yuri giggled and walked over to him. "Where's Mina?" He questioned. "She's playing with her dolls and watching TV." Yuri replied. "Oh so we have some time to ourselves?" He smirked as he pulled her into his embrace. "No~" She let go jokingly. "Yes~" He said and pulled her back. The two seemed so happy, it looked like a scene out of a romantic movie. "Umma! How do you do this?" Mina's voice echoed outside. "I guess its really a no.." Yuri pouted and let go of Minho. "How about we come out here when Mina's asleep? I think a night swim sounds good." He winked. "Mina's been talking about how she wants a new dongsaeng lately."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter