first day as family

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five.

first day as family

 After a nice night drive, the car stopped in front of Yuri’s hotel. Minho and Yuri both unplugged their seatbelts at the same time, Minho looked towards the back seats and saw Mina, already in dream land. “I can pick you up tomorrow if you like? If you’ve forgotten your way around here.” Minho spoke. Yuri smiled. “No you don’t need to.” She said. “Minho..” Minho looked up at her, watching her with his charismatic eyes. “Yes?” He asked. “I just wanted to say thankyou.” She muttured. “Stop saying thankyou Yuri. I’ve thought about it a lot and I realised that I have some blame too. Don’t think that everything is your fault.” Minho said. She smiled brightly, feeling amazed by what he had just said to her. “I still do know everything about you, you know. Afterall, we were the golden couple in high school and we’re still married.” He reminded. “Same goes.” She chuckled. “Goodnight.” She said and placed her hand on the handle. But then she hesitated. She remembered how Minho loved getting kisses on his cheek from her. Should she give him one? Or was that a way too fast thing to do..? Then she let out a sigh. She shouldn’t, Minho had only just forgiven her—it wasn’t the right thing to do, for now. “Yuri.” Minho stuttered. Yuri turned back, staring at Minho’s eyes. Yuri hesitated again, as soon as he saw Minho’s face again her heart beat increased speed. Then she made the decision to do so. She leaned in her head towards Minho, he stayed frozen in place. She gave him a light peck on his cheek and moved away from him afterwards. “Night Minho.” She smiled and got out of the car, in satisfaction and excitement. Minho still stayed there, frozen in place. Then he retrieved a flashback.

7 years ago.
Yuri and Minho had just finished their cute 2 month anniversary date. Minho had the thought of confronting Yuri about the subject skinship; they had never kissed eachother, not even a peck, not even on the cheek or forehead. Hugs came in a few weeks ago and they had only just started holding hands. “Yul..” Minho whispered as the two stopped in front of her house. He had walked her home, like always. Throughout the whole day, Minho had been hinting her about the lack of skinship they had. Most people thought they were just friends. “Before you say anything..” Yuri cut him off. Then she made her way to his left cheek and gave him a soft, light kiss on the cheek. “Goodnight!” She smiled and ran back into her house. Minho stayed frozen, feeling happy but confused as what had happened just then. Then he smiled, knowing that Yuri received his little clues.
End of flashback.

To Minho, it felt exactly the same as the one he received 7 years ago. Of course Yuri would give him sweet goodnight kisses after that but the one 7 years ago was probably the second step they took in skinship. He sat back on his seat, watching some of the lights in the hotel go off.  He came back to the real world and started his car, drove off back home.

The next day.

Yuri’s POV

I walked to the steps of Minho’s apartment nervously. It felt scary, but exciting. I was spending a whole day with my daughter, I was never expecting that to happen again. I took a deep breath and pressed my finger onto the doorbell and waited for a response. The sound of the door opening was made and there was Minho, standing with a plain white top and some shorts. His hair was messed up and he looked up at me awkwardly. “H-Hi.” I greeted. “Umma?” I heard Mina. Then she started running towards me and reached out her arms out, wanting a hug. “Hey Mina.” I smiled and lifted her up. “Come in.” Minho spoke, we walked into the house—I looked around, things were a little messy. “Sorry I didn’t have time to clean the house.” Minho apologised, putting his hand on his neck. “Its fine.” I smiled. “Mina go make your bed and wash up.” Minho ordered. Mina groaned and asked to get off me. She ran into her room and shut the door behind her. I laughed. “You’ve taught a 4 year old how to make her own bed?! Wow.” I said in surprise. Minho let out a chuckle. “I trained her well.” He said. “So what time are you going out?” I asked. “In about 5 minutes. If you get tired or anything, you can just call me.” He said kindly. I nodded. “Anyways, you’ll find your way to things easily, they’re organised pretty well and Mina knows everything.” He explained. “Are you going to soccer training?” I questioned. “Yeah.” “But I thought you didn’t train on weekends?” I murmured. “Its something extra I planned. Its only on Saturdays, Sundays I always spend with Mina.” He replied. “Oh” “Maybe you could join me and Mina tomorrow?” He offere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter