Minho's thoughts

destiny (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten.

Minho's thoughts

Minho's POV

All throughout the night Yuri seemed.. Dull. More like worried. She didnt talk much, she only replied to questions and helped eat her food. We farewelled everyone and I had asked Yuri to sleep over since it was victory night. Mina had already fallen asleep, it was way past her bed time. After I carried her into her bedroom and tucked her into bed, I went back to where Yuri was and sat next to her. It was time to confront her. She stared at me without talking and smiled. "Im so proud of you." She said and I smiled back. "You were actually so good Minho. All those hard efforts have actually paid off." She continued. "It really has." I said honestly. "Yuri." I said her name. "You need to tell me whats wrong." I finally said, holding onto her hand so that she wouldnt try and escape. "Nothing is wrong." She reacted casually. "No. There's something wrong, I know it. Starting from last week you've acted weirdly. You just need to be honest with me." I said. Yuri looked at me blankly then stared into something else. "I got threatened by Nichkhun, last week. He texted me, saying that he was in Korea. Then it was alright until today, I was at the ice cream shop with Mina and he appeared out of nowhere. He's like, watching every single move I make. I told him to stay away from me but he said that he now felt sorry for me. He said he was.. he was.." She stopped talking because her eyes were filled with tears."He wants to ruin your life now Minho." She finally said. "And I didnt want to ruin your day so.." 

That quiet, shy boy who went to the same high school as Yuri and I, was ruining everything we did. Of course, back then I was stupid. I only cared about being the perfect st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter