Two

Chocolate

 

Loud music boomed and the air was filled with the scent of smoke and sweat. Kyungsoo sat at the bar alone waiting for Sehun’s arrival. Earlier, he had texted Sehun and they had agreed to meet up at a night club. Kyungsoo’s felt like his head was going to split into two and he was going to suffocate due to the lack of oxygen. He rubbed his temples, regretting to agree meeting at a night club.

 

“Sehun. Sehun. Sehun. Sehun. Sehun.” Kyungsoo said impatiently as he tapped his fingers on his glass. He suddenly felt someone come up behind him and whisper in his ear.

 

“Miss me already?”

 

Kyungsoo turned around and saw the person he had been waiting for, Sehun. His heart fluttered at the sight of him. Just a few hours ago, Sehun looked like any ordinary man but now, he looked attractive. Damn attractive. He had styled up his hair and he was wearing a fitted blazer with a white v-neck shirt, paired with black skinny jeans.

 

“Hey. You look good.” Kyungsoo said, ignoring Sehun’s question.

 

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” Sehun smirked and took a seat beside Kyungsoo, “One scotch on the rocks, please.” He said to the bartender who curtly nodded at his order.

 

Kyungsoo took a gulp of his drink and Sehun stared at him. Kyungsoo reached up and touched his own face, “What are you looking at?” he asked Sehun.

 

“Is that…are you drinking…water?” Sehun burst out laughing mid-question. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and smacked Sehun’s arm. “Sorry for laughing.” Sehun apologized, wiping away the tears that have formed from laughing with the back of his hand.

 

“For your information, I don’t drink on first dates. And also, I need to be responsible. I mean what if you get too drunk and can’t drive yourself home? I don’t want anyone to be drunk driving.” Kyungsoo retorted.

 

Sehun raised a brow and smirked once more, “The responsible type, I see.” Kyungsoo nodded sarcastically and took another swig of his drink. “You know what? You should loosen up, just a little. A few drinks won’t hurt. And I’d be hurt if you don’t wanna drink with me,” He pouted and showed his best aegyo.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes again and sighed, “Fine. I’ll drink with you, just one drink, okay?” Sehun instantly smiled and ordered another scotch for Kyungsoo.

 

They drank and talked about themselves, about their day and everything else. Even just after one drink, Kyungsoo could feel himself slowly getting drunk. His alcohol tolerance was never that good. His vision turned fuzzy and his face was flushed red. Sehun noticed and smirked to himself. He ordered another round of drinks for them and continued with their conversation.

 

One drink became two. And then it became three. Then four. Then five. And the drinking didn’t stop there. After their eighth, or was that ninth drink, they finally decided to leave the club. Kyungsoo and Sehun were completely drunk. They held hands and laughed. Their walking was so unstable that they would, walk a few steps then stop to laugh, then continue again.

 

“Hunnie, I wanna swim,” Kyungsoo purred into Sehun’s ear, “I wanna swim in a sea of chocolate. Soft, warm, sweet, velvety, sensual chocolate. I wanna take you with me and then I can-“

 

Kyungsoo’s description of chocolate nirvana was interrupted by a pair of lips smashing onto his. He responded to the kiss instantly. He practically devoured Sehun. “You taste so good.” Kyungsoo moaned in the middle of the kiss.

 

“My apartment is just down the block.” Sehun said. He broke off the kiss and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand, and ran towards his apartment.

 

The ray of sunlight shone through the drapes and hit Kyungsoo’s face. He rolled onto his back and felt the crisp sheets against his back. He scratched his back and realized that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. Kyungsoo sat up on the bed and realized he wasn’t wearing any pants, too.

 

He scanned the room with his big eyes. He didn’t know where he was. His first instinct was to sprint out of the door but he couldn’t run out . He got out of the bed and saw his clothes on the floor. He picked them up and started dressing himself. The whole time, he was unaware that he wasn’t the only one in the room.

 

Kyungsoo sat on the bed as he put on his socks and shoes. He felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist. “Leaving so soon?” a sleepy voice said, “Come back to bed.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. He turned around and saw Sehun clinging onto his waist. “Wait…what exactly happened yesterday?” Kyungsoo thought to himself. He didn’t remember much of last night. He just remembered that he went to the park and the café near it and then he met…

 

“Ow!” Kyungsoo hissed when a sharp pain came to his head. The hangover was kicking in. He now remembers that he had went to the club and had a little too many drinks with Sehun and got totally drunk. He couldn’t remember anything else.

 

“Oh my god, Sehun! Wake up!” Kyungsoo screamed.

 

“Fine.” Sehun let go of Kyungsoo’s waist and sat up on the bed. He wasn’t wearing a shirt and Kyungsoo immediately looked away, forbidding himself to look at Sehun’s beautiful body.

 

“What exactly did we do last night?” Kyungsoo finally got the courage to ask Sehun.

 

Sehun chuckled and ruffled his own hair, “Well, we met up at that night club. Had some drinks and you said you wanted to go swimming in chocolate. You were drunk as hell and I thought it wouldn’t be so smart if you drove home yourself so I brought you to my apartment.”

 

Kyungsoo smacked himself in embarrassment. He must’ve looked pretty stupid when he said he wanted to swim in chocolate. “Don’t worry; I think your whole swimming idea was cute.” Sehun added with a little laugh.

 

“Shut up.” Kyungsoo threw a pillow at Sehun’s face, “We didn’t do anything else…right?”

 

Sehun knew what Kyungsoo meant by that. He wanted to know if they had or not but he wasn’t going to tell him yet. Oh Sehun was the biggest tease on the planet.

 

“What do you mean by that?” he asked innocently.

 

“We didn’t…you know…” Kyungsoo said. His face was reddening up and he could almost taste blood as he bit his own lip, anxious to hear the answer.

 

“Huh? I have no idea what you’re talking about!”

 

“Didwehave?” Kyungsoo finally spat out.

 

“What? I didn’t hear you very clearly. Can you repeat that again?”

 

Kyungsoo let out an angry sigh and said, “Did we have…?”

 

Sehun cracked up when Kyungsoo asked that question. He looked so serious and embarrassed at the same time.

 

“So, did we?”

 

“Well, we kinda made out on the street and when we got here, we made out even more and then you started stripping off your clothes and then, you started taking off my clothes. I was actually looking forward to having with you but then when we got to the bed, you said you were too tired and you wanted to sleep instead.” Sehun tried to keep a straight face whilst telling him the story but he burst out laughing in the end.

 

“Oh my god, that is too embarrassing.” Kyungsoo buried his face in his hands. “You cannot tell anyone about that! That never happened, okay?!”

 

“Sureeee.” Sehun said in a teasing manner. Kyungsoo glared at him and finished fixing his shoes.

 

“I’m gonna go home and clean up now. Can we meet later?”

 

“Okay, sure.”

 

“And we have to go to somewhere where alcohol isn’t available.”

 

“Fine. You’re such a bore, Kyungie.”

 

“What did you just call me?” Kyungsoo raised a brow.

 

“Kyungie. You asked me to call you that when you were intensely and ripping off my shirt.” Sehun laughed again.

 

“Whatever.” Kyungsoo said and he stepped out of the apartment, feeling glad that he didn’t have illicit with Sehun.