Ten

Chocolate

 

The evening finally came and it was time for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to go to the party. Just as they were going to leave, they heard the doorbell ring. Kyungsoo jogged over to the door and opened it.

 

Luhan was standing in front of the door, with his eyes wide open and his usual crazy hair was tamed down in a stylish, modern hairstyle. “Hey, Luhan, we were just going to go to your place. What brings you here?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“I figured that you might not know where my place is so I came over to drive you there./” Luhan said cheerily.

 

“Oh, that’s nice of you!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, “Hold on a sec, I’m gonna go call my date over and then we can get going.” He smiled.

 

“You’re bringing a date?” Luhan asked in a surprised manner. However, his question was not answered because Kyungsoo had already zoomed into his apartment and was shouting the name “Chanyeol” over and over again.

 

“Here’s my date for the party. Chanyeol, this is Luhan. Luhan, this is Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo gestured.

 

Luhan raised a brow and inspected Chanyeol from head to toe. He held out his hand for a handshake and said, “Nice to meet you, Chanyeol.”

 

“Nice to meet you, too,” Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear, making Kyungsoo smile a little to himself, “Thanks for inviting me to your party! I’m sure it will be great!”

 

“I didn’t invite you, I invited Kyungsoo but, you’re welcome anyway.” Luhan said arrogantly. “Shall we go now?”

 

The two men nodded and followed Luhan’s lead out the door. They got into Luhan’s car and he drove the three of them to his party.

 

When they arrived at Luhan’s place, it was already filled with full of people. Music could be heard from the garage and the reeking smell of alcohol escaped to the outside air through the open windows.

 

Luhan, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol stepped into the house, to be greeted by Sehun; who looked was looking estatic that night. “Kyungie!” he squealed. “I’m so glad you could make it! And look! You even brought a date with you!” he motioned towards Chanyeol.

 

“Yeah, thanks for inviting me,” Kyungsoo smiled, returning the hug that Sehun was currently enveloping him in, “Chanyeol, this is Sehun. Sehun, Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol and Sehun made friendly conversation and small talk. Kyungsoo felt someone grabbing his arm so, he turned his head to see who it was and found out that it was Luhan.

 

“I want to tell you something,” Luhan winked.

 

“Um…sure thing…” Kyungsoo mumbled, unsure of how to react.

 

Luhan dragged Kyungsoo to somewhere deep inside of the big, humungous house. They brushed past hundreds of people’s sweaty and disgusting bodies. Kyungsoo cringed at all the unwanted body contact with strangers who didn’t seem to mind grinding up to each other.

 

Luhan opened all the room doors but they were all occupied by couples making out or about to have . He sighed and pushed Kyungsoo to the corner instead. He thought of bringing him to talk in the toilet but it would probably smell of reeking vomit.

 

“So what do you want to tell me?” Kyungsoo shifted uncomfortably, “I’m not very good with small, enclosed spaces like this…”

 

“Remember how we met?” Luhan asked, with a suddenly serious expression in his eyes.

 

“Erm, yeah. You basically harassed me.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

“Yeah, whatever. Let’s not talk about that shall we?” Luhan said, “As I was saying, when I first saw you, I knew that I was attracted to you. I mean, you’re freaking gorgeous. I was gonna ask you out just like that but then I saw that you had a date. He looked pretty gorgeous, too. So I gave him my number as well. If I couldn’t have you, at least I have him.”

 

Kyungsoo raised a brow, he did not know where this conversation is heading.

 

“Turns out, Sehun’s really interested in me and I kinda like him back… I’m not sure yet but, what I’m really sure of is that…I can’t forget about you…” Luhan traced a finger along Kyungsoo’s chest, “I keep thinking about you all the time. Your face is all I ever think about anymore.”

 

Luhan leaned in closer and Kyungsoo felt like he was going to die. He had never liked Luhan in any way. He wanted to run away but the whole place was crowded with people so it was physically impossible for him to move anywhere but forward.

 

Luhan leaned in forward even more and Kyungsoo could feel his hot breath on his own lips. He gulped nervously, unsure of what to do and Luhan said, “Don’t be scared, baby. You know you want me.”

 

He placed his lips on Kyungsoo’s and kissed him roughly.

 

“Lu-luhan?” a frail voice said.

 

Luhan heard the person but ignored him and continued devouring Kyungsoo’s face. Kyungsoo tried to push him off but he was no match for Luhan’s strong arms. He sank his teeth into Luhan’s lips, making Luhan screech and pull back.

 

“What the was that for?” Luhan screamed.

 

“This is not right.” Kyungsoo simply said.

 

“L-Luhan…” the voice said again.

 

“What the do you want?” Luhan raged. He turned around furiously and came face to face with his ‘boyfriend’, Sehun.

 

“Oh…” he said, after seeing Sehun.

 

“I am so done with you.” Sehun sobbed and ran away.