Eleven

Chocolate

 

“Wait! Sehun! Come back, I can explain everything!” Luhan screamed after the sobbing Sehun.

 

“I heard everything! There’s nothing else to explain. I know how you feel about him. Just, leave me alone.” He sobbed even more.

 

“No, but baby! It’s just the alcohol talking,” Luhan lied, “You know my heart belongs with you! I can never be with someone like Kyungsoo! He’s so uptight! I love you, babe.”

 

“Don’t just simply say words that you clearly don’t mean,” Sehun grunted. “I know you, Luhan. You’re not the kind of person who gets drunk easily. I can’t believe you’re such a liar. I am so done with you. We’re breaking up.” He turned his back and walked out of Luhan’s house.

 

“.” He cursed.

 

“What the do you think you were doing back there?” Kyungsoo pulled Luhan’s shoulder, making them face-to-face now. “I do not like you in any single way, you arrogant little . I’m leaving now,” he said sternly and walked away.

 

“Kyung! Where are you going?” Chanyeol exclaimed as Kyungsoo walked past him angrily.

 

“We’re going home. Go call a cab now and we’ll wait outside. I don’t wanna be in this house any longer.” He replied.

 

“Okay…” Chanyeol said as he whipped out his phone.

 


 

 

Kyungsoo spent the whole car ride crying his eyes out. He couldn’t believe that Luhan could do such a thing. Well, actually he could. He seemed like a real big flirt when they first met but, he couldn’t believe that Luhan would go that far and kiss someone else! Especially when that someone else is him.

 

“Erm… do you wanna talk about it?” Chanyeol put a comforting hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

“I-I don’t know yet, I can’t even…” Kyungsoo sniffed.

 

“It’s okay… you can cry it all out,” Chanyeol pulled him into a side-hug.

 

“He’s such a ! I can’t believe he did it to me!” he cried, “He’s such a ing jerk! Didn’t he think about poor Sehun? Oh my god, I have to call him and apologize.”

 

“Wait, what the hell actually happened? Why do you have to apologize to Sehun for something that Luhan did?” Chanyeol looked him in the eye and asked.

 

“He… he kissed me… and he told me t-that he-he liked me… Sehun was there… Luhan just didn’t know…” Kyungsoo said slowly, looking at his feet, “I couldn’t push him away because he was too strong… and now, I am pretty sure that Sehun already hates my guts…”

 

“Don’t say that! It wasn’t your fault. You weren’t the one who made the move first,” Chanyeol said, “And, like you said, Sehun was there to see and hear it all, he must’ve heard what Luhan said.”

 

“You’re right…” Kyungsoo whispered, “but what if he hates me… what if he misheard something? I can’t live with that!”

 

“I’ll help you call him,” Chanyeol said calmly.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and wiped away his tears from his face. He handed Chanyeol his cell phone and dialed Sehun’s number.

 

“What do you want?” Sehun’s voice said on the other line.

 

“Hello, Sehun, this is Chanyeol.”

 

“What do you want, Chanyeol?” Sehun said sarcastically.

 

“Listen, you cannot be mad at Kyungsoo, okay? It wasn’t even his fault. Luhan is just a freaking jerk. I mean, normal people who are in relationships don’t just go kissing other people and confessing to them, do they?” Chanyeol said.

 

“But, you don’t understand! I know it’s not Kyungsoo’s fault but, Luhan is the first guy that I really, really like. And to hear that he likes someone else and to see him kissing another person in front of me is just… sick… and that person is Kyungsoo! Ugh, I’m so sorry but I just can’ take it!” Sehun replied sadly.

 

“I know what you’re trying to say. I’ve been through it, too. Actually it was just recently. I walked in on my best friend having with my ex-girlfriend.  Do you have any idea how much that ing hurt?” Chanyeol exclaimed, “Well, it hurts a hell lot. And they even had the nerve to lie to my face. I went back to break up with her but instead I found her with him, again. So just forgive Kyungsoo. He didn’t do anything wrong. You should hate on Luhan.” he scolded and hung up the phone.

 

“Chanyeol…” Kyungsoo said slowly, “You didn’t have to do any of that… I just asked you to tell him to forgive me…”

 

“He needs to hear what I had to say,” Chanyeol growled protectively.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes softened as he looked at Chanyeol.

 

“Thank you…”