Chapter 9 - Alright!

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 - Alright!

You woke up and went to down stairs. Stratching your head you saw that the Kim's are back from they're business trip. "Your back" you bowed and went to the kitchen. You were thinking where's the maid? oh whatever. You grabbed a bowl and put cereal in it also you poured milk. You went upstairs with your bowl and went to your room. You sat on your bed and the tv.

Chewing on your cereal and watching tv your phone suddenly got a text message. You can feel the vibrate you read the message it was from the rest of exo and sooyoung. You texted them back "How the did you got my number?". In a second they all messaged back "Kai" or "Jongin". You clenched your teeth and finished your cereal. You turned off the tv and knocked on Kai's door. No answer. Again you knocked he still didnt answer you opened the door and no one was there.

You smiled creepily and went to Kai's laptop again. Oh he changed the hint into "really really stupid girl". You thought in your mind. You typed in the exo members first it didnt work. Then you typed in Sooyoung it didnt work either. Finally you typed in your name it worked. You scrunched your nose "I'm about to change the password to idiot Kim Jongin as the hint if you dont change the password". You actually did change it to "Kai" you grinned and looked through his photo's.

You found a folder that said "My best friend 1994-1997". That was cute you thought you clicked on it and saw hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter