Chapter 30 - Miracles

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30 - Miracles

exo- the first snow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jo8ELqKm8

This week is testing week. You are sick right now. "it seems i have a cold" you said while coughing. Also this month is December!. You always love the month December it's the best month of the year. You washed your self, ate breakfeast, took your medicene, and ran to school. The Driver and Kai was asking for you to come with them but you didn't want any distraction this week except for Kai..kinda. 

You went to your first class and luckily you are not the only one there .There was about 3 people there. Once everyone was in the classroom it took half n hour for the class to start. "Why was the teacher so late.." you mumbled. The principle came inside the classroom " Sorry student the teacher is not here today but we have a subsitute" The principle said nervously while rubbing his back neck. "This is Mr. Xi" he said. 

"Luhan.." you and Kai whispered. Luhan walked into the classroom and a bunch of your girl schoolmates fangirled Luhan. "Annyeong! I am Xi Luhan but you can call me Mr.Xi. I am your subsitute teacher today!" Luhan said smilling. " Some of you probably know me " Luhan said and looked at You and Kai. 

A girl raised her hand and Luhan nodded. She stood up and blushed " How How old are you Mr. Xi?" she smiled. Luhan smiled and said  "19" . The girl eyes lighten up and she jumped. " Are you single?". Luhan shook his head " I'm dating Yoomi's older sister". Your eyes grew big. "Luhan!" you said quietly. 

"You know her Mr.Xi?" a girl stood up and said. "I know Kai also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter