Chapter 35 - Sharing a Home with an idiot (Finale)

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33 - Sharing a Home with an idiot (Finale)

Note: sorry i took so long but now this story has updating lately. Now its the End :) This Chapter will be long I PROMISE.This is my second fanfic i made so far ^^. Oh and please listen to the song it goes perfectly with this Chapter ^_^.

Listen to this while reading(optional) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM

Ah~ it's been a while. They now have a big nice family. They are now living in a simple house. It's in the middle of the summer. this is all i'm going to tell you! now just read the story c:

--------

Today was your anniversary with Kai and you wanted to cherish this day with your four kids. You woke up with a big smile on your face. "Today is our anniversary Kai!!!" you said and kicked Kai happily on the bed. "Aigoo.. i need my beauty sleep you know" Kai mumbled and rubbed his eyes. "the older we're getting the beauty is loos-" 

"please don't say that yeobo~ because you still look the same." Kai said and smiled. You blushed "yeah right!" you said and kicked him out of the bed. You washed yourself up and dressed yourself up. You wore this.

 

You walked downstairs quickly and cooked breakfeast for your kids. After you were done you set them on the table neatly and patted yourself on the back. "Umma!!! Appa!!!" Sunmi yelled as she ran downstairs. You covered your ears and glared at her. "Sunmi please don't yell! and is the others up?" you said. Sunmi shooked her head and sat down to eat. (if you guys want to know the kids info i'll put it under here)

Sunmi                                              Junhong                                            Sungmin & Yoona

age: 7 | stubborn & childish              age: 3 |                                             age: 15 | mannered, cold, & has charisma

                                                                                                                   age: 12 | idiotic, mean, & childish

Sunmi played with her food and mumbled "They're not awake because you wouldn't let me sleep with them" she pouted. "You'll have a roomate soon! and you'll hate it." You said that coldly to Sunmi. She sighed and ate her food. Kai came downstairs with Junhong and fed him. "You need to eat too!" you said and Kai just shrugged. Sungmin walked downstairs and ate the food slowly. "Sungmin whats wrong?" you asked. "Yoona takes 10 years to finish using the bathroom" he said. 

"Why would you care? pfft" Sunmi said and poked Sungmin with her fork. "Because." he said glaring at Sunmi. "Because you take 10 years too and you want your face to be perfect too huh?!" she yelled and mehrong her brother. Sungmin rolled his eyes and took a sip of juice. You chuckled and ate along with your kids.Then Yoona ran down the stairs quickly and blew her bangs away from her face. "Am i late." she said and sat down next to you. "Not really." you said and put some more juice in Sunmi's glass. Sungmin glared at Yoona and she did the same. "stupid moth-"

"NO PROFANITY PLEASE" you yelled at Sungmin. Yoona sticked her tounge out and laughed. "Shut up and eat your food" Sungmin said and washed his plate away.  "You guys need to get along" Kai said and shook his head. "Well we gave them our personalities" you said. After all of you were done eating You cleaned the dishes with Sungmin's help. Then you took Junhong to the park with Kai. 

Later on that day leaving Sunmi, Sungmin, & Yoona at the house alone....

"It's not fair! it's not fair!" Sunmi yelled and repeatly walked in circles infront of Sungmin's & Yoona's room. Yoona opened the door and glared at her younger sister "You know you should shut up" She said and slammed the door. "STUPID!" Sunmi yelled and punched the door. Now Sungmin opened the door, more calmer than Yoona. "Come in." he said, and sighed. "WHY DID YOU LET THE DEVIL IN?" Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter