Chapter 29 - Study day

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29 - Study day

Listen to this song while reading ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqhYbOuf8Ok

You woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning. You stretched your arms out and let out a groan. "Ah~" you said. You quickly took a shower, dryed your hair, and brushed your teeth. You changed your clothes into this.

You fixed your hair and walked downstairs. You sighed when there wasn't any breakfeast on the table. You walk to the door and put your shoes on right when you opened the door. Kai was behind you. You turned around and saw Kai. Kai smiled and waved "Wanna go out and eat?". You paused for a second and nodded.

You and Kai went out to a cafe. The cafe smells so good. You and Kai ordered pancakes,eggs,and bacon. Also you and Kai talked a little shyly. You blushed when Kai said you looked pretty today. When your food came you and Kai digged in. When you were finished you asked Kai a question "Kai do you think im gonna pass?".

Kai was too busy chewing and couldnt focus on you "Hm?" he said. "I said you think im gonna pass?" you said again quietly. Kai smiled and nodded his head. He swallowed his food before eating "Of course Mimi your smart!". You scrunched your nose "Mimi? are you gonna call me that again?" you said. Kai chuckled "Do you want me to call you my Honey?". You playfully punched him "Yah! idiot we're not married okay? it doesn't sound right.." you said. "You don't want to marry me?" Kai said, pouting. 

You rolled your eyes "Idiot." you said.

You and Kai walked home. You walked in your room and brought your books out. You sighed and picked up the first book which was english. "Too easy i was even born in America i dont need to study this" you said and picked another book up. "Reading..This is too easy" you said and slide that book aside. When you were about to pick up another book Kai walked in. "Really? ' this is too easy" Kai imitated you. You frowned " Because English and Reading is actually easy! i get 100 on those" you mumbled.

"Okay lets do math-"

"no"

"Why cant we do math-"

"no"

"We're doing math-"

"NO"

You frowned and turned away. Math wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter