Chapter 34 - Propose

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34 - Propose <3 

ss501- Making a lover : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsegeTuSG8

HAPPY 300 SUBSCRIBERS DAY!!! LOL

Waking up was not the best part of the day. As you lazily get up to wash your self you had a feeling inside you which was weird. You felt like there was an event today. You thinked deeper but you still don't know. You sighed and putted your clothes on. You wore something casual and simple.

 

You openend the door seeing stupid Kai infront of your door. "Jongin-ah what are you doing infront of my door?" you said cutely. Kai shrugged and went inside of your room. You squinted your eyes and closed your door. "You don't know?" you said and raised a brow. Kai was smilling like an idiot right now. He tossed a breakfeast burrito and you failed to catch it. "Here's your breakfeast" Kai smirked. You sighed and you picked the burrito from the floor,unwrapped it and ate it. "So what do you want?" you said and ate a piece.

"Well can you meet me at the park at 6?" Kai said and smiled. In your mind you thought you had sixth sense. "Ah you have a little" Kai said and pointed at the corner of your lips. You were about to grab a napkin but Kai already wiped it with his thumb. Kai chuckled and it off "Your a slob" he said. You pouted and kicked his knee "" you mumbled. "Yah! watch your language!" Kai said and chuckled. "Like you don't use profanity.." you scoffed.

Kai patted your head and left your room. "REMEMBER , PARK, 6 PM!" Kai yelled out the door. You laughed a little and finished the burrito. You already made plans of what you'll do for the summer. But your not entirely sure. You slided your drawer and took out your notepad. "Go to the park?, check!" you said and smiled. You patted your head with the pen you were holding. It was hard to think of what do next. "Beach?, Canoe?, Eat icecream?," you said.

You spended your hours of thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter