Chapter 19 - Got to go

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 - Got to go

Your phone vibrated. You unlocked the screen and read the text. "Yoomi! it's your sister Mom needs your help! i already booked you to your flight". You squinted your eyes. "But why cant you go!" you texted back. "Because i need to finished college you need to go back to florida to help mom". You sighed and the lights. You checked the time. 5 am. You texted to Luhan "Tell the guys i have to go back to flordia". You locked your phone and zipped your bags.

"How am i gonna tell Kai?" you mumbled. You grabbed your bags and walked down the stairs to exit the hotel. You gave back the key and went outside. "Taxi!" you yelled. The taxi driver stopped and let you in. "To the incheon airport" you gave him the money. The driver nodded and drove there.

When you arrived you thanked the driver and grabbed your bags. You sighed and walked in. You got into your flight and sat at your seat. You sighed and unlocked your phone. 1 message unseen. You opened the message. "Alright, have a good flight xoxo :)" . You were about to say something but then stopped. "Luhan?" you murmured.

(Please listen to this while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=totERfiKZmI)

You arrived at florida. You got into a taxi and drove to your home. When the taxi driver stopped you were about to complain but really. Your house wasn't there. You payed him and got out of the car. "Mom.." you cried. You looked around the street and saw your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter