Chapter 16 - To The Beach!

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 - To The Beach!

You yawned and washed up. You took went to your closet to find the right beach outfit for today no bikni's. You hate bikini's EW!. You wore a sleeve less shirt and a skirt that looks like this.

You sighed and walked downstairs with your bag and went outside and saw the limo filled with exo k. You smiled and put the bag in the back and walked inside. You your lips and smiled "Lets go to Luhan's house first to pick him up!". Kai rolled his eyes. The limo driver stopped at Luhan's house.

Luhan was already outside he was dressed neat.  You and Sehun got out of the car and ran over to Luhan. "Luhan you can ride in your car too!" Sehun said. You nodded "yeah! we're going to Sehun's private beach anyways". Luhan nodded "You guys should tell them then." Luhan pointed at the limo you and Sehun nodded.

You ran over to the limo "We're going to ride in Luhan's car k!" you and Sehun said together. Exo-k nodded but Kai. You and Sehun grabbed your stuff and went to Luhan's car.

"I'll drive hyung! since it's my beach" Sehun said putting the seat belt on. Luhan nodded "Let's go to the cafe first to eat!" Sehun nodded and you too. Exo-k already left to the beach while you Luhan and Sehun eat and sing in the car while driving.

"OOP OP OP OP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!" Sehun yelled. Luhan and you laughed "Sehun be careful your driving!" Luhan shouted. Sehun pouted and continued to drive and hum to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter