Chapter 7 - Fancy

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7 - Fancy

You woke up on this fresh morning knowing the party is at 10 am. You took a shower and put on your bb cream. Today you know your not gonna embarrass yourself on this party. You put your hair in a bun and put on the dress with a small crown. You smiled and fix the dress a bit. You looked for your good pretty new heels and wore them.

The Dress

You went to Yoojungs room. Still in her pajamas. opened and both of her eyebrows went up."I really wish i can go to the party" Yoojung said. You laughed and took Yoojung's phone.

"Wanna take a picture to show for Mom and Dad?"

"Sure!"

"Pose!"

Yoojung put on the timer on the phone and ran beside you. You guys took more than 1 photo but the photo's are mostly you. When you guys were done Yoojung waved "Bye". You walked out of the room and went downstairs. You saw Kai's behind eating. You walked over to the sink and grabbed a bowl then the refrigarator and grab the milk for your cereal. You turn around and sat in front of Kai and ate the cereal.

When you were done you cleaned the dishes and headed to the living room. When Kai was done he went to the living room too. You were infront of a mirror looking at yourself. Kai walked over behind you and saw you. He actually doesn't know its you. You fixed your hair and dress and turn around. Kai was in a tux. His eyebrows both raised and his eyes got bigger.

"Yoomi?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter