Chapter 24 - I'm Back

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxmw4ua9AFM

SNSD (Girls Generation)- Baby Maybe

The time was 5 o' clock am. You woke up and turned the lamp lazily. You saw Sohee sleeping by the window. You felt bad not letting her sleep on the bed. As soon as you opened the door you heard someone whisperd "Wait!". You turned around and saw Sohee behind you. "I'm gonna make breakfeast for you" Sohee smiled and walked quietly downstairs.

You smiled and went to the bathroom. When you finished doing your stuff you walked back downstairs. "Mommy?" you raised a brow. Your mom turned around and smiled so did Sohee. "Hurry your breakfeast is gonna be cold" Sohee said eating her breakfeast. You understood her and sat down beside your mommy.

"Mom why are you up?" you said. "Because of the noise of you taking a shower" your mom chuckled. You frowned and carried on eating. Sohee finished eating and washed the dishes. "So what time is the flight?" Sohee said wiping her hands with the towel. "Hmm.. 9? 10" you mumbled.

"I'll get your stuff and put it in my car kk? i'll take you there and your mom" Sohee beamed. You laughed "Okay". Your were the last one to finish so you had to wash the dishes. When you were finished you check the time it was 6:53. "Omo! i'm gonna be late" you yelled. Sohee furrowed her eyebrows "Didn't you say it was at 9 or 10?". You paused and nodded "Oh...yeah". *STUPIDME* you slapped yourself. "Yoomi stop slapping yourself and lets go" your mom laughed.

You frowned and stuck your tounge out. Sohee locked the house and unlocked the car doors. You , Sohee, and your mom went inside of the car. "Yeah my car is small" Sohee laughed. "Why do i have sit in the back im not a kid!" you frowned. "Your acting like one" your mom ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter