Chapter 15 - Feelings

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 - Feelings

You pulled the blanket covers up to your eyes blocking the sunlight. You squinted your eyes and your phone under the blanket. You have an unseen message from Sooyoung. You shurgged and opened up the text. 

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT KAI BROKE UP WITH ME MAYBE BECAUSE OF YOU !"

You locked your phone and sniffed."Am I really the or is it..her?" you scoffed laughing. You got out of your blanket and went to the bathroom to take a shower. "ACHOoOoOOoo!" you sneezed very loud. You scartched your head and put on your clothes.

You went downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table. You let out another sneeze. You walked to the refridgrator and took out medicene. You dranked it and sat back down again. "Are you sick?" a voice behind you said. You turned around and saw Kai you were blushing. WTF WHY WAS I BLUSHING! you thought. You nodded "Well..your nose is red" Kai said pointing at your nose.

You touched your nose and then smiled. "I-I know that" you said. Kai nodded and sat down the kitchen table. "By the way i invited exok over" Kai said  playing on his phone. "When?" you looked aroud. "3..2..1-". DING DONG you heard the doorbell ring. You opened the door and saw the gang. "Hi!" you smiled.

They ran in and sat down at the kitchen table. You sat down beside Kai doing that made you blush. D.O cleared his throat "Did you guys hear the news?". Exo-k shook their heads except for you and Kai. "You know..Yoomi?" D.O said weirdly. You nodded and mumbled "She texted me". 

D.O clasped his hands together and rubbed them. "Well..Kai is single now" D.O sighed. The EXO-K members were quiet. "So your saying he broke up with her?" Suho said opening his eyes. D.O scartched his head "Yeah". You gulped and stood up "I-I'm just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter