Chapter 22 - Love Love Love

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 - Love Love Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVZn4sVpaSo

After School - Love Love Love :)

...........................................

After the walk to the beach Kai took you to a resturant to eat. "I want this and this" you pointed at the pictures in the menu to the waitress. The waitress nodded and faced Kai "I want the same" Kai closed the menu, smilling at you. "Copycat.." you pouted. 

The food came and so did the drinks. "I dont think i can finish this all" you frowned. "Pshhhh you ate more than this in korea" Kai teased. "Shut up" you picked up your fork. "Woah, we have a badass over here!" Kai hold his hands up. You rolled your eyes and laughed. You and Kai finished your food and chatted a little. "Yoomi.." Kai whispered "What?" you whispered back. "Do you want to go out with me?" Kai raised a brow "Why would i?" you sipped your drink.

"Because... i know you want me" Kai grinned and winked. "I will seriously stab you with my fork!" you picked up your fork again. "Liar liar pants on fire" Kai chuckled."Yeah..your right i wont do that" you mumbled. "So.. is that a yes?" Kai poked you. "Dont poke me and yes i will go out with you" you smiled. 

*Yes!!* Kai smiled. "So when are you going back to seoul?" you said. "Uh..tommorrow? yeah tommorrow" Kai rubbed his neck. You nodded and stood up "Your paying right?". Kai glared at you and stood up "Okay".

You happily clapped your hands and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter