Chapter 4 - Song Sooyoung

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - Song Sooyoung

You woke up and quickly took a shower. When you got out you looked at the clock 5:30 am. You sighed "Perfect". You put on your uniform and ran to the kitchen. You grabbed a bowl and poured ceral and milk in it. You grabbed a big spoon and looked at your reflection. "I really need to look in the mirror more often" you thought out loud "Yea you really need to" a voice behind you said. You turned around and saw the idiot Kai. Kai winked at you and looked for a bowl. You scrunched your nose and started eating your ceral. Kai poured ceral and milk in his bowl and sat across from you.

"You need to get plastic surgery" Kai said out of no where and started eating his ceral. You sighed and slammed your spoon down.

"Kai."

"What?"

"Sometimes you can be..whats the word?"

"An idioit?"

"No a "

Kai shrugged and kept eating. You finished eating and went upstairs to your room. You looked in the mirror and you asked yourself "Am i really that ugly?". Kai yelled from downstairs "LIMO IS HERE" you sighed and went downstairs outside to the limo. You leaned on the leather seats looking out the window."Oh by the way my parents are back from there trip" Kai said. You nodded and looked at your fingernails then out the window. When you and Kai arrived at your school you remember the stupid sentence Kai said. So you waited 2 minutes and then came out of the limo you waved bye to the limo driver and sighed.

You tighted you bag and went inside of the school. Still not familiar to this school. Kai came infront of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter