Chapter 12 - Uh Sorry?

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 - Uh Sorry?

Your phone alarm was louder than it was usually is. You fell off your bed. You scoffed and stood up. You brushed yourself off and went to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and put on your uniform. 

You rushed quickly downstairs. You saw the morning maid smilling brightly. "Yoomi your breakfeast is on the table" you looked down at the table and saw ramen noodles. You faked smile "Did Kai did this?". The maid nodded. You groaned and ate the ramen noodles. 

When you were done you ran out the door and saw the limo there and Kai inside the limo reading. You smiled and sighed you walked slowly to the limo. Kai looked up. "Step on it" Kai said smirking and laughing. You sighed and clenched your teeth. You have to walk.

You shouldve had rented a car here in seoul. You walked and walked and stopped by Luhan's house. He was in his car. Your smile lit up and ran over to the car knocking on the window. Luhan looking up and pulled down the window. "I-i need a ride" you stuttered. Luhan unlocked the door and you stepped quickly inside. "I shouldve got a car here right?" you mumbled. Luhan laughed when he heard you.

Kai arrived to the school before you. Kai stepped out of the limo and bowed. The limo driver drove away in a second. Kai looked around not seeing you. I hope she wont get lost Kai thought. Kai shrugged and walked into the school and a crowd of girls surrounded him. "Guys guys i have a girlfriend". The girls pouted knowing it was Sooyoung. Kai let out a laugh and put his arms around Sooyoungs shoulder.

Its was a quick drive today there was no stop lights or yellow. You and Luhan arrived to the school. Luhan parked and sighed. "Thanks oppa" you said dryly , rubbing your neck. You stepped out of the car an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter