Chapter 33 - I Love you

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33 - I Love you

listen to this :)

MilkTea Shy confession song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hockufrW5PM

--

You woke up this morning with a jolly feeling in your body. You slid the box under your bed. "Kai shouldn't know about this.." you whispered and smiled. It was Kai's birthday today, So obviously he's sleeping in late and playing video games. While he's doing that you woke up extra-extra early! You washed up and changed your clothes into this.

You walked quietly downstairs. You silently opened the door so the Kim's don't know. You closed the door and locked it. You tip-toed your way out of the gate of the Mansion. *kekekekeke i'm so sneaky* you thought in your mind. You smiled and went to the bakery shop which you ordered the cake for Kai's Birthday today. You scheduled the cake to 5am but instead you came and get it at 4:30 am. The lady gave you the cake and smiled. "For your special someone right?" she said. You nodded and blushed. The lady gave you a thumbs up and you laughed. "Unnie thanks for the luck!" you said and smiled. You walked out the store holding the box. You pouted and walked back to the Mansion but on your way there the exo-k members popped out of no where. "Yoomi~" they said and you looked at them weirdly. "What's the problem? how do you know i was here?" you said in curiousity.

The members tugged on your shirt and whined "Come to the mall with us! we don't know what to buy for Kai!" they said. You raised a brow. "I even forgot his birthday was today! so this is the last minute birthday gift from us!" Sehun said. Suho flicked sehun's head "Why don't you remember your Hyung's birthday?" Suho said and rolled his eyes. "But Grandpa!~ i don't remember yours either.." Sehun said. Suho glared at him and ignored him. "So are you going to help us?" Baekhyun said.

You tapped your chin for a while and nodded. Exo-k cheered and followed you to the mall. You told each member what Kai likes. "Wait doesn't Kai like dark chocolate?" Chanyeol said confused. Baekhyun shooked his head and hitted Chanyeol's head. "Just because he's dark doesn't mean he likes dark chocolate PARK CHANYUR" Baekhyun said.

You laughed and nodded "Thats true hahah" you said. Exo-k laughed along too. Then you stood up on a chair and you yelled "Well hurry up and buy gifts for him!!" you yelled. People walked by and gave you funny looks at you. Sehun grabbed your arm and put you down "People are giving you looks stop acting like a child" Sehun said. "Ohorat" you said imitating Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes and ran to a random store. You laughed loud and looked around the stores. You texted the exo-k members and told them to text you if they need you.

You walked around the mall for a while. Then you saw a store that caught your attention. You put the cake box in your bag and walked into the store. The store was filled with couple-like things. There was mosly girl's in the store than boys. You looked at the ailes but didn't know where to go. You walked to a worker and asked a question. "Uh.. Miss.. where do i find stuff for weird relationships?" you said awkwardly. The worker turned around and leaded you to an aile. You thanked her and looked for stuff. First saw couple plushes that could talk but all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter