Chapter 2 - Short Day

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Idiot Kai

You woke up in the morning at 10 am. You was suprised when you opened your eyes your not use to this room yet. You went to the bathroom and stripped your clothes off. You took a long shower after that you blow dryed your hair and brushed your teeth. You looked through your clothes and you found a t-shirt and jeans. You decided to wear them and went downstairs. You went to the kitchen and found a note on the table.

"Dear whoever, We the Kim's are on a buisness trip. Kai remember tell Yoomi and Yoojung about school.

if your reading this Yoomi and Yoojung your uniforms are neatly in your closet, From the Kim's".

What uniform? you thought to yourself. You opened the refrigerator and grabbed some bacon and eggs. You weren't really a good cook but you know how to do some cooking. In 3 minutes you were done about time Yoojung and Kai went downstairs. They both read the note and nodded. They sat down and ate the bacon and eggs i made. You raised a brow and stared at Yoojung.

"Thank you there happy?"

"Yes"

"Wait you cooked these?"

"Yes"

"Ahh im poisoned"

You stook your tounge out at Kai and kept eating. You were the first one done eating "Fatty" Kai said. You rolled your eyes and cleaned the dishes. As soon as you the water a Maid came."I'll do it" you nodded and went to the living room. By looking at the Maid you already know she was only the "Morning" Maid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter