Chapter 14 - Alone

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 - Alone

You yawned and stretched your arms. You did a quick shower and put on your uniform. You fixed your hair and opened the door. You was going downstairs but you stopped. You turned around and looked at Yoojung's door.

You walked infront of the door and turned the door knob. You sat on Yoojung's bed and sighed. You looked at a little table next to her bed and saw a picture frame. 

You felt like crying right now just looking at the picture. You smiled and looked at the brownish and white picture. It was a picture of your family. Your mom, dad, you, and yoojung. You were still a baby. You were in your dad's arms.. how much you missed your dad after that crash. Your dad was in a car crash when he was headed home.

A tear slipped off your eye. You whiped it off and walked out of your sister's room. You went downstairs to the kitchen "I'll just eat a bagle" you said dryly. "Yoomi, have you catched a cold?" Mr. Kim said. You shook your head no. "We're going on a business trip again" Ms. Kim said. You nodded and finished the bagle. 

You walked to the limo. You were glad the limo didnt drive away like last time. You stepped in and sat in the very back. Looking out the windows. You like watching the Sky, because you were hoping to just see your Dad one more time. You wondered where Luhan has been. You texted Luhan "Haven't seen you for a long time".

"I'm in a buisness trip with my parents"

"Okay see you later when you come back!"

You closed your eyes and waited. When the limo arrived at the school building you enter first. Kai as usual went to talk to EXOK first. When you walked in you notice all the girls was glaring at you.

You wrinkled your brows and went to your locker. You grabbed your books and a girl tripped you and laughed. Your books all on the floor. "So funny" you fakely laughed. She rolled her eyes and went to class with the other girls who laughed.

You picked the books and went to class. Again the girls glared at you. After the class the girls glared at you everywhere you go. They also whispered and laughed at you.

After school you were forced to stay and study and do some math stuff , the girls know that. You didnt know what they were up to. When you were done. You walked outside you heard footsteps following you any minute any second. 

You stopped at a certain street you dont know. "Well well well.." a girly voice behind you said. You turned around and saw a group of girls. You raised a brow "Uhm..what do you need?".

You had a bad feeling about what was going on you backed away a little. In their hands were eggs, water balloons, and flour. You raised a brow and turned around. You took one step and a egg hit you. You closed your eyes and turned around. You looked at your hands their was egg yolk in them.

You wiped your shirt and looked up a ton of eggs hit you. One of the girls smirked "We're not done yet". You gulped and backed even more. The more you backed up the more stuff they threw. The water balloons hit you furiously. They also kicked you too hard you wanted to let out a cry but you just cant just make even more fun of yourself.

You fell right on the ground. They were still throwing eggs and balloons at you. You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter