Chapter 5 - Party!

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - Party!

The limo driver stopped on a red light. You looked beside you and saw Sooyoung giggling staring at Kai holding his arm. You looked away and did a puking sign. When the limo arrived at the mansion you sighed "Finally!" and got out of the limo. Sooyoung beside Kai and you alone..You guys walked in and saw the Kim's and Song's together in a big table and a calm song was playing.

"You guys are back!"

"Thats Yoomi"

"Oh okay"

The Kim's and Song's started to talk about their company and you and Sooyoung went upstairs to your room. Kai went too. You and Sooyoung left the door opened to hear the calm music. Kai opened the door to his room and saw his friends AKA EXO-K!. You rolled your eyes and yelled "You guys are too loud!" and shut the door. Kai yelled back "Well..you guys too!" and shut his door. You rolled your eyes. Sooyoung raised a brow and you looked at her weirdly.

"Stop playing with my boy okay Yoomi?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Ugh i just said dont play ok."

"Okay.."

Sooyoung turned her frown to a smile. "Lets go to Kai oppa's room!" she said. You gave her a look and said "oppa? when did you say that". Sooyoung ignored you and grabbed your arm and pulled you out of your room. Sooyoung knocked on Kai's door. Kai opened and said "What do you want?" not knowing who was it."Kai can me and Yoomi hang in this room with you and your friends?" Sooyoung said "Okay" Kai said and closed the door.

"Since Yoomi and..Sooyoung is here lets play truth or dare!" Baekhyun said. You guys sit in a circle. D.O pushed you and you bumped into Kai and of course you have to sit beside him. Sooyoung glared at you and synced her lips to say "Stop".D.O whispered to you "Kai needs a girl..and it has to be you". You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Yoomi unnie you spin first!" Sehun said. "Me?" you said. "Just hurry up Yoomi!" Kai said. You spinned the bottle and it landed on D.O. "Truth!" D.O said. "What you said to me was it true?" You said. "Uh..Yes well that ..person never had a ..friend before" D.O said. "What the D.O why are you talking like that?" Chanyeol said. "Ignore yeollie and just spin the bottle D.O" Baekhyun said. D.O spinned the bottle and it landed on Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung.. truth or dare?"

"Uh..truth!"

"Who do you like in this room like a crush"

"Uhm.."

"You cant skip or lie Soo"

"Uh..mm..Kai"

"W-what?"

"Kai"

Everybody was amazed in this room except for you."Lets stop playing haha.." You randomly said and put the bottle away. While the people was quiet the door opened it was the Kim's. "We are going to the Song's mansion so if you need it just go 2 blocks to the left" The Kim's said and left. You closed the door and quietly said "So what game?"."Since the Kim's and Song's are gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter