Chapter 18 - I like you

Sharing a home with an idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 - I like you

You woke up comfortable this morning. You stretched and looked at the time 7:00 am. You looked around and realized this is not your room. You got up and yawned. You took a shower at the hotel for a long time then came out. You sighed and smiled "Ahh~ rich hotel bathrooms". You brushed your hair and put on your clothes.

You opened the door and locked it with your hotel key. You put the key in your bag and walked into the lobby. You didn't know where was exo k and luhan room was at so you just walked to the lobby. You saw Kai's back reading a magazine. You ran over to him "Hi!!" you yelled and smiled. Kai dropped his magazine "Oh it's you" kai said uncomfortably. You frowned "Your not happy to see me?". 

Kai shrugged and picked up the magazine again and read it. You sighed and saw Luhan and Sehun coming out of the elavator. You smiled and started to run over to them. Kai rolled his eyes "Idiot". You smiled "Hello". Luhan and Sehun smiled back and waved. "Hey can i eat breakfeast with you guys..i wanted to go with Kai but he doesn't want to" you frowned. "Okay!" Luhan and Sehun chorused together. You smiled.

You walked between them holding hands like best friends!. "Weirdo's" Kai scoffed. You all walked out of the hotel and ate somewhere close nearby "I want bubble tea!" you yelled. Luhan and Sehun looked at each other then you "WE LOVE BUBBLE TEA TOO!" they both yelled. You chuckled and looked for a resturant.

"OMG!! THIS IS AWESOME!"

"Calm down Sehun!"

"Your not the boss of me!"

"This is bad" you said shooking your head. You took another sip of the bubble tea and you were finished. You looked at Sehun's and Luhan's bubble tea and it was empty. You sighed "Let's go!". Luhan and Sehun both looked at you and smiled. "O-okay" Sehun said frowning. You laughed and walked out with them. 

~

"D.O do you think i l-like" Kai stuttered. "Like who?" D.O raised a brow. "Y-Yoomi.." Kai sighed. D.O nodded finishing his bagel. "It's been 3 hours and Yoomi is not back with those 2 idiots" Kai said looking at the window every minute. "Who are the idiots?" D.O took a sip of his coffee. "Sehun and Luhan" Kai murmured. D.O smirked "Your jealous". Kai eyes went big and laughed "Seriously? no". D.O shook his head in disbelief. Kai shrugged and looked at the time. "Oh My Gosh 5:30 and she still not here?" Kai mumbled looking at the window.

"Oh here they are!" D.O pointing at the hotel doors. Kai turned around and saw you smilling and laughing with Luhan and Sehun. He's okay with Sehun but not Luhan. Sehun went up to the elavator with Luhan you told Luhan that you'll meet him at the beach at 6.

You felt like something was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter